Jordan Brand x Fakes/Variants: At it again **pics**

I have that shirt at my Finish Line too and I can't believe I didn't realize it had a picture of fake shoes on it.

Definitely strange.

:smh:
nono.gif
@ Jordan Brand.

First the fake III's in the add and now this?

Maybe they should start offering hip hop ring tones with every purchase.
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Free ScKid20!​

man how about i just found this shirt in my cousin's closet with his newly acquired blackats!!!! I think I'm gonna print up flyers and hand them out on my college campus and at malls or just like leave a stack around so people can boycott JB

man i swear Nike/JB should start paying for this site to become like a place for them to get feedback on their products and test out styles and other things because you guys are basically doing their job for them. why in the h-e-double hockey sticks is there a fake jordan on a JB tee shirt, this is rediculous

Yes i know companys make mistakes, but that want a mistake, that was a total F-UP, seriously!
"TEAM FOOTLOCKER EMPLOYEE" MEMBER #1

Damn its like that now JB.

I would have never noticed if not for the pics.

But I never buy shirts with the shoes on them anyway. So I wouldve passed.

Wow what a thread. Thanks for the pics. I am still baffled.

JB continues to amaze us with these errors that baffle the mind.
s[/b]​

Well I know BabyJ siad things are being kept internal, but I will tell you this. Poo Poo is hitting the fan this AM on Campus.

I have discussed this with many folks, after thinking I was crazy at first, but many creative thoughts and designs are not original with some folks over there in apparrel or graphic design.

The XIV retro card, taken blatantly from a NTer when NO ONE knew what it would be for so long, and then all of a sudden the idea of an NTer was used.... ironic?

I think not.

Regional colors for Air Jordan Releases? Someone check the notes on when that was posted on NT and by whom. a year and a half later.. we have regional XIX's.

Someone is getting paid to slide Molds of Samples to the Variant Makers and things are starting to bubble. Big time.

Who's sig says.. "No idea is original"? Well for the Apparel Graphics guys over there.. this is VERY true.

Sad sad sad. I know I am purchasing one and wearing it on Campus WITH a matching pair of kicks... to see who notices.. lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

so.... the dmp would be a collectors... this shirt.... and the fugazi 3's

so i guess we should all collect JB's f*ckups :rolleyes
reppin' 503
Portland, OR // home of Nike
i copied lilwang05 lol

Quote:
I know I am one and wearing it on Campus WITH a matching pair of kicks... to see who notices.. lol

Oh that's the ticket, give them money for their mishaps.

...Damn I've been thinking about this shirt thing and trying to come up with some logical reason why JB would do such a thing. Maybe they are sending a message to all the fake makers. Either way it is blatantly advertisting this activity with JB's Jumpman "seal of approval". There is no excuse for this.
I worship Nike the God, Jordan the Son, and Sole the Holy Spirit

^^^If the shirt is sold at Finishline, FA, FL, etc. then JB already has the money.

IMO, one more mishap like this and I'll DEFINITELY start wearing fakes.

and the fact that some of you are in denial of this shirt being real are sad, what did JB ever do for you?

Quote:
I'm planning to retire from collecting at the end of this year and this makes me want to retire right now.

|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif

Seriously I am done with JB after I copped the V's. |I
tired.gif

>:
mad.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
>:
mad.gif

Shoes for sale: AJ retro XIII white/wheat size 8.5, VC I UNC size 9, VC I Red/Blk/Silver size 9, VC III White/Blk/Red size 8.5, VC III blk/blk/silver size 8, VC IV Wht/Red/Blk size 8, Penny IV B Cool Grey size 8.5, Nike Shox (Women) Wht/Silver size 9, VC I Low Blk/Blk/Silver size 8, Kobe Laser 2K4 size 8.5
Holla me if you are interested.
[email protected]

Hasn't anyone thought about the idea that the Counterfitters are in control? Think about it...NIke is very smart obviously that is how they made it to the top, but the people actually making the shoes are in control. Nike may understand that there is nothing that they can do about fake shoes or varients. Look at all of the retros that have been coming out recently. I saw the flint VII's about a year ago. Hell yeah they were fake, but the colors were dope. I think they see it as missing out because they can't control it. So maybe they feel that they have to make crazy colors to compete. I mean look at women's designer purses. I'd say over 70% of the purses you see girls carrying on campus or at the mall are fake. They can't afford it! So they have to settle for the "knockoff". In my area it's the same with these shoes. Most of these dudes can't afford the shoe, but only people who are serious collector's will ever know. Us compared to a normal dude on the street who wants some Jordans is no contest. We are greatly out numbered. They ain't shizz we can do about it.

:lol:
laugh.gif
Oh my God. You would think that somebody would have learned from the previous incident. Whoever designed that shirt is a @#%$ idiot. And all the people who let it get through to production are idiots. Those pics are probably the most recognizable fake pic setups period. Everybody has seen those.
The best backcourt in the ACC[/b]​
The Savior of Virginia Basketball​

QUOTE:
"trying to come up with some logical reason why JB would do such a thing"

It's called laziness.

I was also being facitious about buying a shirt buddy. I will get one for free. lol....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

Quote:
Someone is getting paid to slide Molds of Samples to the Variant Makers and things are starting to bubble. Big time.

So....JB knowingly sells their shoe molds to the variant makers so they could make all kinds of wacky colors, and then JB gets a portion of the revenue?! That is one of the craziest conspiracy theory I have ever heard, but it actually makes a lot of sense.... No wonder JB doesn't do jack about the fakes, because JB THEMSELVES started it all...clever.

Back
Top Bottom