Jordan Brand x Fakes/Variants: At it again **pics**

all i know is ... when the lawsuit comes up that JB has been providing companies with molds of their shoes and ripping off customers by KNOWINGLY overpricing the "real" J's they release, I want my cut ... class action lawsuit that wont be worth much, but i could see that as long as you have proof of buying Jordans from the store at the outrageous prices they sell for, the difference could come to us for each pair between the real J's and the fair market price of the illegal ones

even the twisting on the laces match the picture of the fakes perfectly. this is pretty funny and not funny at the same time.

i don't give a damn about j's anymore, well at least not the new ones. come to think of it, the "newest" retro jordans i own are the flint 13's, then the cement 3's, then raptors, then the 99 4's. jb has been steadily falling off, and i don't see it getting better anytime soon. i'm only copping the red and blue 4's to complete my "OG color" 4 collection, then the grapes and the 23 5's. after that i'm also thinking of retiring, all this junk coming out doesn't even appeal to me much anymore. only thing i'd cop are the 3's if they come out. but i have a feeling JB will milk the F outta the 3's even if they release.

i'm losing respect for jb every day. if they don't care, why should i?

JB has become downright pathetic....

Numerous people who call shots for designing products and approving them at JB have absolutely no clue of the Air Jordan shoe legacy at all?

No respect...

I mean, almost every single job I ever got, I had to either read a small history of the company or during orientation I had to watch a video describing the company's legacy, its products and evolution in the marketplace, etc....

Obviously JB employees dont have to worry about its history or its Nike roots and seems are encouraged to search the internet and ebay for pictures of fake jordans, which the employees think are real, to use to represent their products??

How friggin pathetic is that....

Wouldn't a company like JB would obviously have its own database of promotional pictures, merchandising or product pictures and such?

Or at least have the ability to set up a PROPER photoshoot with the correct AUTHENTIC product?????

I mean It was already getting real bad with JB and these low budget shirts they have been coming out with that take a picture of MJ and 'photoshop' out any Nike logos or Bulls and NBA logos and changing them to jumpman logos which looks cheesy.

Makes the picture and shirt look really cheap and UNauthentic.... Like the recent shirt with Mike on the front, but they photochopped his Bulls jersey and its was just a cheap looking "23"...

I mean come on, JB has BEEN coming out with junk...

The only semi-decent JB shirts are ones that are inspired by the older designs and logos...

I have never really liked JBs apparel, but its pretty sad for them to take an obvious picture of fakes, at least the original color picture is very obvious - I would think someone who works and represents JB as a designer SHOULD know the difference...

I mean come on, You dont have to be an 'expert' to see that the original pic used for that shirt is SO OBVIOUSLY FAKE.... I mean thats the epitomy of a fake Jordan pic - that fake IV ebay picture... Horrible...

I mean for example, Im a quality control tech for Ford factory radios after they are remanufactured.... Ive been with my company for two years now, and you better believe I know the history of my company, I know every series radio for each type of model Ford for each year going back a couple decades, the parts and part numbers that will be used for remanufacturing, the functions and limitations of each model Delphi radio im checking, etc.

And a designer that works for JB probably making way more money than Im making, that obviously doesnt know jack about Air Jordan Brand sneakers was hired to design apparel and shoes for them?

If JB isnt going to train their people correctly, THEN AT LEAST HIRE PEOPLE WHO KNOW THEIR COMPANY'S PRODUCT? Maybe? Would you think? Might help wouldnt it?

JB probably just hires anyone with a degree in fashion design or merchandising or graphic design and thinks their qualified enough to make decent Jordan Brand apparel....

The people they have to design and make and approve merchandise for JB might not even like sports, they might know nothing of the culture, they might not even know which colorways are OG colorways...

How pathetic...

JB, get people on your team that appreciate the company and want to rekindle its dying legacy...

Get people on your team that would be ASHAMED to release crap like that FAKE EBAY IV SHIRT....

But that is asking too much right JB? It probably is asking too much to try to FIX the problems at JB...

They are digging their own ditch here... At least as far as Im concerned, but I guess we all know kidds still gonna go crazy for anything JB comes out with... Especially when I see these kidds around here sporting fakes all the time, they probably love the "New JB"....

As far as the conspiracy that JB is behind the fake industry, I dont even know or care anymore....

WHORAY FOR JORDAN BRAND....

haha this a straight slap in the face to people devoting their lives to this guy and his shoes...hahaha...cracks me up man...

cant believe they did that...hahaha
[/center]

^^ for real...

Im a new member, but have always loved kicks...

For someone to be a Jordan fan and a fan of his shoes, and to knowingly just shrug off the fact that JB is so pathetic to do stuff like this is sad...

The fact that JB made a shirt using a picture (probably a stolen pic at that) of a knock off of its OWN friggin product is downright pathetic...

But you know whats even more pathetic? The people who act like this is no big deal... Shrug it off and say "Oh well, fake ebay IV shirt... You kids stop crying about it.. I cant wait for the V's!"

JB is quickly becoming trash....

And they will become trash even quicker if we all take that route and shrug stuff like this off...

TRUE JORDAN FANS SHOULD NOT ACCEPT THIS CRAP AND AT LEAST SPEAK OUT AND NOT ACCEPT SUCH HORRIBLE MERCHANDISING, PRODUCT DESIGN AND QUALITY... ESPECIALLY AT THE PRICES THEY CHARGE FOR BELOW MEDIOCRITY STUFF....

I have to much respect for the game of basketball, for the culture and for kicks to accept this crap...

^^^ I feel the same way its like they are just rubbing it in our faces...

you gotta believe that NIke has something to do with fakes or would they really let that many get out there? (conspiracy theory)

it disapoints me thats all I know...

www.allthingsjordan.com

seriously who cares??? i mean what are you guys going to do about it?? What take a stand?? How ? not buy the next release? Stop buying Jordans? Well if it bothers you so much do something about it and stop wyning. I personally dont like the shirt and will never condone fakes But personally i like Js im not a fanatic they just some nice @#%$ shoes.. Am i going to do something about it ? No! Do i care? No!

Move on !!!!
<center>d block > dip set anyday</center><center><a href="http://freexbox360.peel.com/refer.php?l=ttp10067430gqfsd" target="_new">freexbox360.peel.com/refer.php?l=ttp10067430gqfsd</a></center<center

look at the tag on the shirt.. i've never seen a jordan shirt with that kind of tag...
wanted: cool grey iv's size 8 and 11/ steel grey x's sz 11

:smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

its disgusting what the brand has become
Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (7.5, 9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (6.5, 9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I haven't bought a pair of J's since the Black/Red XIX's dropped. I foresaw this garbage.

nono.gif
I was saving up for the IV's too. >:
mad.gif

I'm not offended, it's just a clothing company. They made a crappy shirt, I'm not going to buy it.

But I'll still buy the fire red V's and a couple other retro's when they release and ignore the other crap releases.

I just want to say to all the conspiracy theorist out there..you should be ashamed for making a witch hunt out of JM, Snuggles, PO, B1LLY, Curly, BabyJ...anyone with connections.

I've been on here for 5 years and everytime one of them gives out information I get excited to hear the news. The disrespect that they are getting is really shady. The information that they give is a privelage to have. They really don't have to do it. I would hate to see niketalk without any of them. If they are gone, I am sure half of the members would leave too. It would be just a forum full of resellers.

Don't let a couple of mad members discourage you from sharing your information. I know a lot more NTers who appreciate your information.

Stop blaming these guys and blame JB. I would hate to have to go to I$$ to get my information. Niketalk is the original shoe forum!

Speaking about that. I was kinda hurt that BabyJ leaked info on the upcoming 3 on I$$ first before it was here. It was like a blow in the face like he was disgusted of the state of NT and switched to the other side.

Be grateful that you have people who will share the information. Leave your unappreciation to JB.

We really need to clean up Niketalk. Stop the hate!

I'm too shocked to even shake my head.

I can't even imagine the other @#%$ JB has sold us if they're selling us this BS. |I
tired.gif

THE PROUD.
THE U.​

Quote:
seriously who cares??? i mean what are you guys going to do about it?? What take a stand?? How ? not buy the next release? Stop buying Jordans?

I think you and the others who feel this way are looking at it wrong...

This thread that you posted in is the stand we take... We as in people who are fans of MJ, Air Jordans, basketball, kick culture or whatever....

Of course no one's gonna band together and go storming to the JB campus to protest...

Of course those of us who grew up through the Jordan dynasty and die hard fans of Nike and Jordan kicks are probably not gonna sell all their kicks and memories and not gonna ever buy another Jordan again (even if they do redesign and change Tinkers innovative ORIGINAL designs)...

I mean the military blue IV's were my very first pair of J's when I was 10. So of course even with my distaste for JB over their designing woes and flops here and there, I will still buy a pair because it was part of my life and I love the nostalgia...

But the point is because I have that much love for it, Im passionate about saying what I think and trying to hold JB to a much higher standard than the average 'ol ordinary sneaker company...

What's sad is that even the average 'ol sneaker company wouldn't even do something like this - they'd just set up a small photoshoot of their own product themselves. But to be fair to JB, their is really not a 'fake kick' industry outside of Jordans and other signature Nikes... So another sneaker company wouldn't have that issue... But at the same time, its sad that a company as rich as JB is, is so cheap in making their products.... I mean come on, why do they have to search the internet for pictures of their own product anyway? That makes the fake kick conspiracy a bit more interesting... Maybe they DO have all those generic fake jordan pictures in their promotional pictures & merchandising database?? It almost seems easier to believe that than to believe that the designers are encouraged to search the damn internet for pictures of their own damn product... But as far as that shirt goes, I could do a better photoshop and go make a printed T-shirt myself that would look a whole lot better than that fake ebay IV shirt looks. Looks like it came from a flea market...

But anyway, back on topic... Just by us speaking our minds about this whole JB fake/variant topic in this thread alone is what we are doing about it...

So yes, we are taking a stand...

I mean you can already see in this thread how, just by someone finding this, posting it on NT or ISS, and now its been forwarded to at least someone that works for or is affiliated with JB or Nike... If nothing happens, so be it... But obviously something will happen, which is all we can do...

But again my whole point is to try to hold JB to a higher standard, so criticism is a must... I mean if you like something thats gone wrong, wouldn't you try to fix it? Or just ignore it and hope it goes away? But then it just gets worse....

My point in this is that if we just ignore their flaws and never create forums and threads that speak our opinions and dislikes, then sooner or later when we go to buy our Air Jordan IV's from Footlocker or Footaction, the real-deal authentic ones REALLY WILL resemble the ones on that shirt... Hell, they almost already do anyway...

What some people have to understand here is that this is more then just a simple mistake. This isn't the first time something like this has happened as a lot of you here know a similar situation with the ad that was produced.

Something like this which has been a similar situation both times is not taken lightly by some people and by other it doesn't bother or concern them. I think it is a big deal and some can agree with me and others can disagree with me.

Does something like this need a boycott? A stand? Abort purchasing products? Maybe not but it shows how serious this subject can be were when people who have been collecting and buying products for a long time are getting fed up with this and are so called "retiring" from the brand.

There are really three types of people i look at who buy from Jordan brand and their products. The first type that comes to mind is a valued collector who cares about the brand and cares about what the company is doing because they have been involved with purchasing the products for awhile or maybe even short term, but still care about the company and what is being put of by that company, a valued consumer.

The second type i look at is a person who likes the company but really doesn't mind what is happening or what is going on just really as long as they can get what they want from them. They like talking about the products and they like purchasing them but they don't get involved to the extent were they really care what the company is doing right or wrong.

The third type i think is just in for hype and popularity of the brand because they think it's cool to be wearing a product like this and can stand out with all their little friends.

Those are three types that I think are there with a company such as this with Jordan Brand. You probably know and have seen or talked to these types and place yourself with some of them. You can take a look now at this subject and think to yourself what place you can put yourself in on your status with this company.

New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Quote:
They like talking about the products and they like purchasing them but they don't get involved to the extent were they really care what the company is doing right or wrong.

That's me except I don't care to get involved to the same extent because I don't have any financial connections or obligations to the corporation and secondly because I'm not materialistic enough to get worked up about a mistake by a clothing company. JB didn't dump oil into an ocean, they were stupid and put a picture of fakes on a shirt. If that gets you upset to the point that you think about it constantly when you're not on NT then it has gone too far. People like Hoyle, JM can make a difference and know whats going on at JB, I do not. I am a fan of the Brand and of the man himself who just wants to purchase some "neat" shoes from time to time. I personally cannot understand how anybody could become personally insulted by a multi-national corporations mistake that harms nobody but themselves.

JB made a mistake, our reporting this has caused a change to be made in the corporation and our reaction has been recognized but not acknowledged. JB will never issue an apology as it's not necessary because the general public not NT do the majority of the purchasing. Can we as consumers expect anything more from this situation? No. Do you think JB should replace your shirt for free? It's your decision to buy the product, if you don't want it don't pay for it.

theres probaly a reasonable explanation... i think that everyone is just flipping out.
people will see soon enough the explanation behind the suppoed fake IIIs from the JB ad last year.

Back
Top Bottom