JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

this cdp is a must copp if ya don't copp em and ya can afford too ya not keppin it all da way 100 understand. The HARES are classic.

The package is nice.Especially 7's my favorite & I never had a pair or 16's , so I'm lookin forward to copping them.

JUST ORDERED MINE FROM UPTEMPO AIR.COM
roll.gif

^Those look fresh.. Woulda preferred the Bordeaux VIIs, but these will do just fine.. IMO, this pack is better than the XVII/VI pack..

I wanna preorder these online, but PYS and other sites don't have size 14.
ohwell.gif

I'm sure it's in here somewhere. But what is retail? And so the 21st? Looks like After midnight im gonna be a mad man for about a hour calling millionsof places. The carmines are godly but this is so much of a better package. Two great shoes.

Saw these at a national retailer at the mall tonight and they both look real nice, another multiple pack purchase by me once again.

The VII's in this pic looks absolutely perfect...yes perfect
pimp.gif

and on top of that, the tongue/bootie isn't thick and bloated like the VIIs from 2006
grin.gif
, it's thinner and gives them that huarache like feel that the OG and 2002VIIs have
happy.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Do the 7s usually run big?

cause they feel big and i got my regular size

yea all my 7 feel big when i get my true size...
does anyone know how the 16s fit? true to size? i've been hearing they fit a little small...anytruth? anyone have any 16s that can shine some light for me? im a true 10 in all jordans, i just never got a pair of the 16 so wouldnt know. thanks inadvance!!

i'll stop adding to the hype now
To be honest I don't see the hype. Dude really aren't copping these packs outside of the last one. Hell outside of places like Eastbayand the like I still see the other packs for reasonable prices even at the local spots.

yea all my 7 feel big when i get my true size...
does anyone know how the 16s fit? true to size? i've been hearing they fit a little small...any truth? anyone have any 16s that can shine some light for me? im a true 10 in all jordans, i just never got a pair of the 16 so wouldnt know. thanks in advance!!
In my case the 16s fit true to size, but they are a little snug

i change my mind on the hares they look so plain that shoes overrated big time da bordouex is looks way better the material on those 7's look fake but goodbuy on a collector point of view

Back
Top Bottom