JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

saw these today at my Local DTLR and man i must say the soles on da XVI's is nice looks like it myte not turn yellow, and the hares is just nice its likewhite/Off white.

countdown in what 2 weeks? lol

Originally Posted by philflossie

Be honest this pack is not better than the 17/6pack but they clean im copping em

indifferent.gif

IMO by far the best pack to come out yet. i've never had the hares, but i had the OG XVI's so i have to get the grails and relive the XVI's!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

yea all my 7 feel big when i get my true size...
does anyone know how the 16s fit? true to size? i've been hearing they fit a little small...any truth? anyone have any 16s that can shine some light for me? im a true 10 in all jordans, i just never got a pair of the 16 so wouldnt know. thanks in advance!!
In my case the 16s fit true to size, but they are a little snug

thanks for the advice!! ill stick with true since if i go half a size the 7 will be way big.

the 7's are so nasty me and my friend are going to get because i want the 7's he wants the 16's so were both gunna pay half

you both wear the same shoe size?.....either she got some big feet or you got some small walkers....just curious
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I dunno if i want to spend more money....I kno the manager at FL, and is lettingcertain ppl reserve them now....Money is tight rite now, so i'm contemplating if i should pull the gun
eyes.gif
[/color]

normal websites getting these? same old deal...calling eastbay at midnight? cause my area doesn't get shhh

i change my mind on the hares they look so plain that shoes overrated big time da bordouex is looks way better the material on those 7's look fake but good buy on a collector point of view

that just brings a tear to my eye.

Originally Posted by EgAmIrroR

2549880928_116704f557.jpg

these joints came through my job yesterday and i'm too sold on the XVIs...and the quality on the Hares is too thumbs up.

Excellent package imho. Just not with the hype of some VIs
Wow, this pic sold me on the 7's. I already have this pack on pre-reserve at my local spot, but I wasn't sure if I was gonna keep either orboth shoes. Now I'm definitely keeping the 7's... I'll prolly sell the 16's tho... that toe box is gonna look dogged out after about 2 wears.

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

I dunno if i want to spend more money....I kno the manager at FL, and is letting certain ppl reserve them now....Money is tight rite now, so i'm contemplating if i should pull the gun
eyes.gif

i think you mean pull the trigger not gun.
smile.gif
which footlocker(FL)??? i thought footlockers dont do that. isn't it usually finishline that "use" to do pre-orders? where are you located? thanks!

Originally Posted by EgAmIrroR

2549880928_116704f557.jpg

these joints came through my job yesterday and i'm too sold on the XVIs...and the quality on the Hares is too thumbs up.

Excellent package imho. Just not with the hype of some VIs
Now this is the pack that's worth every bit of the money.

I have never liked 7's, nor the hares, but they are growing on me like crazy, this may be the best pack to date

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I dunno if i want to spend more money....I kno the manager at FL, and is letting certain ppl reserve them now....Money is tight rite now, so i'm contemplating if i should pull the gun
eyes.gif
[/color]

smile.gif
which footlocker (FL)??? i thought footlockers dont do that. isn't it usually finishline that "use" to do pre-orders? where are you located? thanks!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I kno something about it was wrong when i wrote it....But i said fit[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]....Its Finishline....I'm located in Miami[/color]

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Has anyone ordered from PYS before? Their website says that the shipping information is sent from UPS to my email usually within 48 hours, is this how their process works?
I've ordered from them before & never had any problems with them. Legit.

i ordered from PYS for the first time last night.i will get these before release date.i wasn't sure if this was some underlying pre-orderbullsh*t.
just wondering
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I dunno if i want to spend more money....I kno the manager at FL, and is letting certain ppl reserve them now....Money is tight rite now, so i'm contemplating if i should pull the gun
eyes.gif
[/color]

smile.gif
which footlocker (FL)??? i thought footlockers dont do that. isn't it usually finishline that "use" to do pre-orders? where are you located? thanks!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I kno something about it was wrong when i wrote it....But i said f it[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]....Its Finishline....I'm located in Miami[/color]

not trying to call you out..just letting you know the correct "phrase" i guess. oh ok i figured it was finishline (fnl). thanks for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom