Jordan concord question

It was rumored earlier this year the concord 11's were going coming out around hoilday 2010. but now i dont see them anywhere. We're they scrapped?

It was rumored earlier this year the concord 11's were going coming out around hoilday 2010. but now i dont see them anywhere. We're they scrapped?

Originally Posted by bigboyjay23

I guess you answered your own question. 

I guess you answered your own question. 

u gotta understand wen sum1 says its a rumor that means "sum1 said". like i cld make a thread n randomly say jordan 6 maroons are droppin. dats a rumor. wen u c it say concords are confirmed that means JB said yeah we will release em. but rumors dnt mean nuthn. its jus a hopeful statement that sum1 heard or mayb jus made up. concords mayb were never scrapped. mayb it was made up from the jump. ya feel me??

u gotta understand wen sum1 says its a rumor that means "sum1 said". like i cld make a thread n randomly say jordan 6 maroons are droppin. dats a rumor. wen u c it say concords are confirmed that means JB said yeah we will release em. but rumors dnt mean nuthn. its jus a hopeful statement that sum1 heard or mayb jus made up. concords mayb were never scrapped. mayb it was made up from the jump. ya feel me??

Originally Posted by thebeast23

I feel you. But there are insiders here on NT and they get info every now and then and leak it out. Knowing JB, anything can and will get scrapped if needed. At one time, I was told that the concords WERE on Y3's list for production. Whatever happened then to when DP confirmed it wasn't dropping only people inside the the loop know and probably feel it's not important on giving a reason. As long as my 2000's are still wearable, I'm good.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

I feel you. But there are insiders here on NT and they get info every now and then and leak it out. Knowing JB, anything can and will get scrapped if needed. At one time, I was told that the concords WERE on Y3's list for production. Whatever happened then to when DP confirmed it wasn't dropping only people inside the the loop know and probably feel it's not important on giving a reason. As long as my 2000's are still wearable, I'm good.

Well I will say this, and you can Quote me on this(Johnny Blaze Flame Suit On). The Concords are coming. Shoes are Coming Next Year. Daver PM for more details. But weill have to wait.. Christmas from What I have been told by multipe people in the know.

Well I will say this, and you can Quote me on this(Johnny Blaze Flame Suit On). The Concords are coming. Shoes are Coming Next Year. Daver PM for more details. But weill have to wait.. Christmas from What I have been told by multipe people in the know.

winter 2008 = Bred XI's
winter 2009 = Jams
winter 2010 = CG's
winter 2011 = Columbias?????
winter 2012 = Concords????

winter 2008 = Bred XI's
winter 2009 = Jams
winter 2010 = CG's

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

winter 2008 = Bred XI's
winter 2009 = Jams
winter 2010 = CG's

don't think they'll release the Columbias when they are highly similar to the Anniversary XI's we got THIS YEAR so with that
being said I believe Winter '11 is when we'll get the Concords

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

winter 2008 = Bred XI's
winter 2009 = Jams
winter 2010 = CG's

don't think they'll release the Columbias when they are highly similar to the Anniversary XI's we got THIS YEAR so with that
being said I believe Winter '11 is when we'll get the Concords

Back
Top Bottom