Jordan Factories

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

You know what, these responses are not even called for.
Some of you Niketalkers are actually a joke. When someone is just asking a few simple questions NTers should be willing to help or just keep quiet and dont post any of the smart remarks up as it is definitely a waste of time on your part.

I would like to know some of the answers to these questions as well because i think that it is interesting. From the replies that ive read in this thread alone you can already get the feeling that alot of people tend to not really care about it now however when a new jordan products comes back out there are complaints about how they are not the same. Thats confusing!

I like Jordan Brands products just like alot of other posters here in this forum does however i wouldnt mind knowing a little bit more about it.

I watched that program Nike Swoosh towards the end and i did not get a chance to catch it so does anyone know where i can purchase the dvd? I had a website for it at first but i forgot the name.

nbc universal store.com
I just got my dvd today in the mail

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Some of you Niketalkers are actually a joke. When someone is just asking a few simple questions NTers should be willing to help or just keep quiet and dont post any of the smart remarks up as it is definitely a waste of time on your part.

I would like to know some of the answers to these questions as well because i think that it is interesting. From the replies that ive read in this thread alone you can already get the feeling that alot of people tend to not really care about it now however when a new jordan products comes back out there are complaints about how they are not the same. Thats confusing!

I like Jordan Brands products just like alot of other posters here in this forum does however i wouldnt mind knowing a little bit more about it.

I watched that program Nike Swoosh towards the end and i did not get a chance to catch it so does anyone know where i can purchase the dvd? I had a website for it at first but i forgot the name.
I just got my dvd today in the mail

Alot of people that post here are better off on iss then niketalk.

I found this post to show that alot of people dont know what there talking about when it comes to sneakers or how to look info up.

I agree with the future nike rep dude.

Ouch. Da Future Nike Rep made me feel like I'm one of those who responded with ignorance... Lol..

Thank you, I just needed to hear that.

JR5

Back
Top Bottom