Jordan Gamma Blue 11's Came Out This Weekend; Chaos Ensued (multiple vids)

I didn't think much of this colorway when it was first announced, and I actually thought these would be the first XI's not to sell out...boy was I wrong :smh:

Last edited:
Were the Get Money Boyz able to get pairs safely?

JK, will all know they did :smokin
I feel kinda bad for the get money boyz. They appear to have so much money that they legit dunno what to do with it. For most people, getting shoes it's a significant event but for them it's nothing. I would really be interested in seeing them set up some sort of charity event at Michael Jordan's house where kids can go to get the shoes

Last edited:
I didn't think much of this colorway when it was first announced, and I actually thought these would be the first XI's not to sell out...boy was I wrong :smh:

Buying XI's in late December is like a tradition to a lot of these dudes.

Sup

Homie pulled out the musket with the movie cover stance with the "AY.....yall better chill out " look on his face

That's deep...

They're not even that nice
laugh.gif
Glad I got all the 11s I want so I don't have to deal with this ******** until my space jams or playoffs fall apart. Hopefully no one will care about shoes anymore.
Hell no. That hype is something else now. I'm glad I gave this **** up after the Concords.
Only pair of shoes I ever went to line up for, didn't get my ******g pair and proceeded to go home that morning, take a nap, and woke up not giving a damb about sneakers that much anymore.

The new Christmas Kobes and KD's look better to me as far as shoes coming out now . . . The Gammas are kinda lukewarm to me . . . in some pictures they are straight, in others fugly . . . not at all worth a hassle . . . I would cop them on discount in an alternate universe where ****** weren't willing to chop off their left nut with a butterknife to get a pair.

If they ever release the Pantone 11's tho . . .

air-jordan-11-pantone-sample_07.jpg

air-jordan-11-pantone-sample_05.jpg

You might catch me throwing ****** out the line like Uncle Phil

Yehvwyi.gif

I love the world we live in. People are sooo consumed with having the next big thing it allows for recorded footage in full clarity of the situation. Its just great.

Sneakers are just not the hype and fighting in a finishline for **** you dont own over shoes in a colorway that sit on the shelves if they werent the 11s.

LoL, camera man (phone I know) with the cinematic zoom out and pan left and it's more fights going on, to the right it's a police breaking up other fights. Meanwhile all these dudes are fighting, I'm sure people who were behind them in line just diddybopped to the register and copped their pair.

Slightly overweight Joe got his though

Next up to be brawlin' over.... Gamma 12s
Those skinny jeans makes westbrooks gammas look like boats.. 
mean.gif

I feel kinda bad for the get money boyz. They appear to have so much money that they legit dunno what to do with it. For most people, getting shore it's a significant event but for them it's nothing. I would really be interested in seeing them set up some sort of charity event at Michael Jordan's house where kids can go to get the shoes

nah you killed it. :smh:

This **** is beyond "out of hand", and as a sneaker board that Nike checks every day, I feel as though we should hold them accountable...

Man how do you take your shirt off with camo pants and get waxed for the whole video? Dude is the first frame in the video, then in like 7 seconds flat he's on his butt getting boo-bopped. comedy gold. :rofl:

But dudes have been getting beat up over sneakers, the only difference is now they don't wait until after you have them...and we have more cameras.

Last edited:
I love the world we live in. People are sooo consumed with having the next big thing it allows for recorded footage in full clarity of the situation. Its just great.

Sneakers are just not the hype and fighting in a finishline for **** you dont own over shoes in a colorway that sit on the shelves if they werent the 11s.
that's because they broke cats .....it feels good to have money to not worry about this **** .. like wake up, go to ebay pay about a 150 extra and save myseslf the hassle while thinking I pay some broke boy $150 bucks to camp out and get me a pair .... 

but that's my train of thought sometimes ....

with that said .. I wouldn't pay a cent for these ... they are ugly as **** ......

How is this Nike's fault?

Stop passing the buck, and start holding these idiots responsible for their actions.
you are correct ...

HOWEVER, NIKE does know their targeted audience ... It's not like they can't make kicks for everyone like they do all the new joints .. they just have to make them super exclusive to continue the cash flow coming from them. It's nike like RETRO are exclusive anymore .. if you missed on a pair one week the next week their be another one MUST have an in a few years the same tired coloway again for those that missed it all the previous time. Come on .. they know what's going on in the street, but the more this **** happen the bigger the money sign becomes!

you are correct ...

HOWEVER, NIKE does know their targeted audience ... It's not like they can't make kicks for everyone like they do all the new joints .. they just have to make them super exclusive to continue the cash flow coming from them. It's nike like RETRO are exclusive anymore .. if you missed on a pair one week the next week their be another one MUST have an in a few years the same tired coloway again for those that missed it all the previous time. Come on .. they know what's going on in the street, but the more this **** happen the bigger the money sign becomes!
No. Individuals are accountable for their OWN actions. As soon as everyone realizes that problems start to dissipate.

Back
Top Bottom