Jordan Gamma Blue 11's Came Out This Weekend; Chaos Ensued (multiple vids)

that's because they broke cats .....it feels good to have money to not worry about this **** .. like wake up, go to ebay pay about a 150 extra and save myseslf the hassle while thinking I pay some broke boy $150 bucks to camp out and get me a pair .... 

but that's my train of thought sometimes ....

with that said .. I wouldn't pay a cent for these ... they are ugly as **** ......
They really are :lol:

LMAO at you thinking paying 300 bucks for a pair of $10 shoes makes you any better.

This had nothing to do with money. It's all stupidity

:smh: the struggle to stunt is real. i remember id grab releases on sat mornings at ubiq in philly. it would be a chill line up, none of this khoonery.

Last edited:
this has been going on since before Gamma 11's
lets be real here

cats was fighting in Footlocker around my way back in '95
we just have social media now quick to display it in live action

as for the shoes they're not ugly to me
and im sure they'll look better on foot with certain clothing

however i try to stick to OG coloways

people can talk that 'out the shoe game' all they want
let them fools had a came out with Columbia's instead? yeah ok.

Smh idk what to say without offending my people

people only act this crazy for jordan 11 no other jordans get this much hype :lol: that patent leather makes people kill each other :smh:

lZJViKu.gif

index.php

If I was the guy in the 2nd video, I wouldn't have filmed myself getting into a PT Cruiser with wood panels on the side. That's just me, though

this has been going on since before Gamma 11's
lets be real here

cats was fighting in Footlocker around my way back in '95
we just have social media now quick to display it in live action

as for the shoes they're not ugly to me
and im sure they'll look better on foot with certain clothing

however i try to stick to OG coloways

people can talk that 'out the shoe game' all they want
let them fools had a came out with Columbia's instead? yeah ok.

Maybe in your hood but they were a walk in and grab, then go home and put em on or play ball in em :lol:

They look good in person but not good enough to spend 2hunna on em. :x

that's because they broke cats .....it feels good to have money to not worry about this **** .. like wake up, go to ebay pay about a 150 extra and save myseslf the hassle while thinking I pay some broke boy $150 bucks to camp out and get me a pair .... 

but that's my train of thought sometimes ....

with that said .. I wouldn't pay a cent for these ... they are ugly as **** ......
Being broke doesnt mean going so hard to spend $200 on some shoes

Man, I absolutely love Jordans and the 11s in particular, but I just don't understand the craziness for a shoe colorway that MJ never wore while playing in the NBA.  There is so much history to the Concords and Spacejams, I just can't get excited for this rework of a classic in a non MJ worn colorway.   
You missed it. Original color way or not there is never a reason to get violent.

LMAO at you thinking paying 300 bucks for a pair of $10 shoes makes you any better.

This had nothing to do with money. It's all stupidity

I'm saying :lol:

Hell, the fact that they know they can go home and make $150 would only encourage some nonsense like this.

People steady coming in here talking about how unattractive the colorway is, like it makes sense for people to be doing all of this for ANY shoe.

Last edited:
Maybe in your hood but they were a walk in and grab, then go home and put em on or play ball in em :lol:

They look good in person but not good enough to spend 2hunna on em. :x

yea,
cats skipped school that year to cop (for some reason these dropped during a school day)

i remember several people getting free pairs because they took advantage of a bad situation and dipped out the store when dudes started fighting

ive never lived in a place where copping J's was as easy as walking in to get them, wish i did

Last edited:

View media item 704902

At a shoe store around my way after 2 people were shot.

[thread="577803"]​[/thread]
[thread="577803"]​[/thread]

better say you're black

what are you doing?

do you feel disenfranchised by black people or something?

you feel like black folks get special treatment or consideration or something?

ya sounding real tea party like, fella

did you see what I quoted?

why didn't you address that? :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom