Jordan Gamma Blue 11's Came Out This Weekend; Chaos Ensued (multiple vids)

LMAO at you thinking paying 300 bucks for a pair of $10 shoes makes you any better.

This had nothing to do with money. It's all stupidity
Like I stated, it's not a matter of paying 300 for a 10 dollar shoe .. it's the fact that if you have money, you dont have to worry about this BS. 

If you want to look at it your way, then you should be buying the fabric and making your attire yourself ... 

Why is there a shoe on your shoulder, sir?
laugh.gif
Cause me and my Laneys are tight bro. Hit me up with some rep haha 
laugh.gif

Being broke doesnt mean going so hard to spend $200 on some shoes
Oh no?

I wonder what person with money is going to camp out and go thru all this BS to get himself a pair, when they can just go online and pay a premium?

Dude, when I was young I used to pay dudes at FL a premium to save me a pair ...

I'm not trying to belittle a dude, but call it how it is. If these kids could afford to pay a premium to get them, they would. Only kids that camp out are dudes that are trying to make a buck off any kicks or dudes that can't afford to get them at a premium. It is what it is my dude!

Oh no?

I wonder what person with money is going to camp out and go thru all this BS to get himself a pair, when they can just go online and pay a premium?

Dude, when I was young I used to pay dudes at FL a premium to save me a pair ...

I'm not trying to belittle a dude, but call it how it is. If these kids could afford to pay a premium to get them, they would. Only kids that camp out are dudes that are trying to make a buck off any kicks or dudes that can't afford to get them at a premium. It is what it is my dude!
I understand the broke sneakerhead hustle. Thing is I just paid dude at the store to hold me a pair. I also seen people pay homeless to save their spot in line. The fact your fighting in a mall over shoes you haven't bought yet is just sad

It's crazy because there are hundreds of other rare Jordans people could buy without the hassle.

But they wouldn't be the newest/latest, so what's the point? Can't stunt with shoes that came out years ago. Those are old news. Variant colorways are what's hot now.

But they wouldn't be the newest/latest, so what's the point? Can't stunt with shoes that came out years ago. Those are old news. Variant colorways are what's hot now.
same **** I was telling my wifey the other day. I remember when you was able to spot a fake a mile away ... now with all these fugazi colorways .... hells naw ...

they even ruined the foms IMHO  ......

I stick to my OG colorways and kicks ....

P.S. Was wearing black Lazer IV's and I overheard this young kid with saying they were bootleg .. LMAO!

I think that was her opinion, although they don't get much more, like 25 per store in reality for the big name stores, don't know how much a small store like that would get. I don't even know if there is anything Nike and Jordan can do differently at this point. When you're killing each other over sneakers, that's a how you were raised issue. They could go to an all online preorder system and mofos will just wait til you show up at school with them on and get you for them there.

I like being "fly" but am passed the point of even paying $100 for sneakers. I got on my LeBron 6 Cool Grey lows right now though I copped at Ross last yr for like $60, feel just as freshamimiz in my Spizike's FinishLine was damn near giving away a few months ago (maybe $60) but just under the threshhold where I have to do anything crazy like twitter rsvps and mall campouts or worry about people coming after me. Like so many above have posted, if I was into them, I'd just pay somebody a $100 every release to hold me a pair and pick them up on Monday

Last edited:
I think that was her opinion, although they don't get much more, like 25 per store in reality for the big name stores, don't know how much a small store like that would get. I don't even know if there is anything Nike and Jordan can do differently at this point. When you're killing each other over sneakers, that's a how you were raised issue. They could go to an all online preorder system and mofos will just wait til you show up at school with them on and get you for them there.

I like being "fly" but am passed the point of even paying $100 for sneakers. I got on my LeBron 6 Cool Grey lows right now though I copped at Ross last yr for like $60, feel just as freshamimiz in my Spizike's FinishLine was damn near giving away a few months ago (maybe $60) but just under the threshhold where I have to do anything crazy like twitter rsvps and mall campouts or worry about people coming after me. Like so many above have posted, if I was into them, I'd just pay somebody a $100 every release to hold me a pair and pick them up on Monday

I'm with you

and moreover

looking "FLY" doesn't include overhyped clothing, because nowadays it almost always means, overpaying, lining up, or settling for fakes.

I'm with you

and moreover

looking "FLY" doesn't include overhyped clothing, because nowadays it almost always means, overpaying, lining up, or settling for fakes.
My very favorite shirt I own is a Merona denim chambray I got from Target, but that's a whole 'nother discussion

Last edited:

I'm with you

and moreover

My very favorite shirt I own is a Merona denim chambray I got from Target, but that's a whole 'nother discussion

The spot man

Was at the mall earlier today.

It seemed like everyone was there picking these up.

People were anxious to put them on. Saw a few of them exit the store and walk right over to the benches to put them on.

Saw two kids taking pictures with the four pairs they had bought. They were small so someone outside could have easily grabbed themselves four new Jordans.

I can't stand cornballs like that :smh: used to see this all the time or then there's the herbs that would cop a pair and the matching shirts and fitted, go home and come back to the mall with everything on and walk the mall for like four hours. I'm so glad I got outta the sneaker game a long time ago. These hypebeast kids ruined everything. I'll stick to my 70 bucks roshe or my free runs and airmaxes.

I can't stand cornballs like that
mean.gif
used to see this all the time or then there's the herbs that would cop a pair and the matching shirts and fitted, go home and come back to the mall with everything on and walk the mall for like four hours. I'm so glad I got outta the sneaker game a long time ago. These hypebeast kids ruined everything. I'll stick to my 70 bucks roshe or my free runs and airmaxes.

Fighting to be a consumer ....Fighting to buy a product ....and then people wonder why they can't be rich or at least come up from the bottom.

I love Jordans and i still do but once i realized all the trouble i had to go though to get them i stopped buying them because its really not worth it. Once "you" determine what is value to "you" your life will change ...real talk.

Happy holiday NT

Re up on that damn clothesline vid...
Jesus....
The Red Octobers and supposed Supreme foams are next, the last days of man..smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom