Jordan Gamma Blue 11's Came Out This Weekend; Chaos Ensued (multiple vids)

Man I will never understand how dudes wear drawers,shorts,bball shorts and then their pants that must be uncomfortable af

I can't stand cornballs like that :smh: used to see this all the time or then there's the herbs that would cop a pair and the matching shirts and fitted, go home and come back to the mall with everything on and walk the mall for like four hours. I'm so glad I got outta the sneaker game a long time ago. These hypebeast kids ruined everything. I'll stick to my 70 bucks roshe or my free runs and airmaxes.

Are you....mad?

A bunch of animals 
sick.gif

People really shooting others over these ugly shoes. 
mean.gif

At a shoe store around my way after 2 people were shot.
This dude probably used that same shotty back in the L.A. riots. Now he gotta protect some patent leather sneakers 20 years later. We messed up somewhere.

Last edited:
not sure if this was posted but 
mean.gif

another fight

Last edited:
Can they please stop coming out with new colorways of classic Js? I'm sure the quality is garbage too

This is why I'm not even on sneakers like that anymore.. :smh:

That clothesline was :lol:

I hope dude got arrested for that. It's a shame these days that people would rather film an altercation rather than break it up.

After that, do you get back in line?

We? Naw bro. I've got nothing to do with any of that
You will be part of the solution if anything is going to change. You just can't quit on society.

It's like if your little brother comes home with blood all over his hands and he is crying that he accidently killed someone. You had nothing to do with that and you don't condone it, but it is your natural human instinct to help him and make things right again. All of society's ills are our problem. 

That clothesline was :lol:

I hope dude got arrested for that. It's a shame these days that people would rather film an altercation rather than break it up.

After that, do you get back in line?

Day won scrap, day gon scrap.........

And then yes get back in line LOL

I remember a car ran up on me for my steep tech northface back in the day ... Guns drawn and everything ... I went to act like I was taking it off and zig-zagged into the mall ... It was at that moment I gave up everything to do with **** like this ... To think my dumbass actually ran away so I didn't lose my jacket risking death ...

You should be executed if you participate in these videos being shown ... Over an ugly shoe?

Back
Top Bottom