Jordan Gamma Blue 11's Came Out This Weekend; Chaos Ensued (multiple vids)

Gonna happen more and more. The last J's i bought was the Bred 11's no line NYC walked up to footlocker and bought. Haven't bought any Jordan's and won't anytime soon.

They should hand out tickets or wristbands and have people come back. No need for these ridiculous lines and buffoonery.
Bruh .. thing is that for tickets and raffles there usually lines aswell .. same **** .....

I remember I went to Queen Center mall and there was a line that wrap around the building when I was what they were lining for they stated a raffle ticket ..... **** gonna happen!

Nike made them do it? Ok, yall funny

No one said Nike is making anyone do anything - I don't even know why you typed that...

...Anheuser Busch doesn't make anyone drink and drive, but they damn sure remind you to "drink responsibly."

Nike doesn't do jack ****.

Nike doesn't acknowledge the problem and speak against it...

...they make light of it:

And notice how everyone in the commercial is Black and Latino...

Last edited:
I think people like that thrill of the chase..... and what would ultimately be that "trophy" prize... Shoes they may not even wear but gloat about like capturing/killing some 1500 lb. lion.

If many of them were seriously upset over missing out on a pair, or having gotten beat up or robbed over a pair, you would think they would have moved on to other brands by now. I don't know if they stay with that struggle hoping for some redemption value later or not.. But common sense is thrown out when your eye is on that $10.00 prize that happens to retail for $220.00.

Last edited:
Screw these things man...just bought a ds pair of cement 3s for $150 less and i'm much more satisfied. 

Shamefully, that finishline fight happened in my hometown.

An online only release would seemingly solve at least a portion of the problem. At least the same day in-line violence would be eradicated. Additionally, news outlets would no longer be able to put an X on their calendars for holiday Jordan releases as sure shot days to make a mockery out of our culture/hobby.

apples to oranges
and a Niketalker should know better than this claim

its not about demographics, savages, or any other paper thin label you wanna use to separate them from you.

fact is,
these crowds act like this because these shoes wont be available after the release date

once they're gone
they're gone

case and point,
black friday crowds

same type of first come first served marketing
same type of one time only products/sales

...and the crowds behavior between the two is identical.
thats apples to apples

take iphone releases for example,
people camp outside but are chill because they know they know they can always cop later
how do you think those same people would act if they couldnt?

i explained this almost word for word to my girl on saturday.

Pre-Orders a few months ahead at a premium price would solve the problem.

It would handle a LITTLE bit of the demand outweighing the supply on release day and it would do minimal damage to Nike/JB's brand prestige that they desperately want to keep.

no one ever wants to hear the truth about them self's or their people but when you act like an animal

well i dont know what to call you

i hate having to wait on line for sneakers

hearing jail house story's about to to make shanks
how to cut someone with out leaving a mark
( I head this online while waiting for the gamma 11's)

believe me i'm no saint but i don't want to hear this crap like i'm in a prison mess hall

10001 same old stupid sneaker questions

ghetto bird 15 year old girls talking about they kids
how you gonna dump $130.00 for kids size shoes and you got kids you cant take care of

wanting on line all night to hear this crap for pretty much nothing only to keep buying more crap

i rather pay extra like i usually do then be around these undesirable's

btw before anyone has anything to say to me about any of this
a normal well heeled person would consider me an undesirable
so i know both sides of the fence but i'm far from normal or well heeled

Last edited:
People been getting, beat up/ stabbed/ robbed for sneakers since the early 90's.. this is apart of the culture.. it just seems funny hearing people tappin out like violence is new in the game.. I remember in elementary school cats were getting stuck for jordans, air pippens, stackhouse's and grant hill's... It was more than just jordans back then. But i know alot of yall cant relate to this. 
mean.gif

Pre-Orders a few months ahead at a premium price would solve the problem.​
 ​
It would handle a LITTLE bit of the demand outweighing the supply on release day and it would do minimal damage to Nike/JB's brand prestige that they desperately want to keep.​
thing about it is Nike wont change, because Nike doesnt care.. As long as the numbers dont dip they wont change, and honestly that don't have to change, they run a business, they put out sneakers and clothes.. Its our jobs to police our neighborhoods and communities. No one takes responsibility for crap anymore and this is the outcome... People will continue to act unruly if they continue to get away with it.. 

Pre-Orders a few months ahead at a premium price would solve the problem.​
 ​
It would handle a LITTLE bit of the demand outweighing the supply on release day and it would do minimal damage to Nike/JB's brand prestige that they desperately want to keep.​
thing about it is Nike wont change, because Nike doesnt care.. As long as the numbers dont dip they wont change, and honestly that don't have to change, they run a business, they put out sneakers and clothes.. Its our jobs to police our neighborhoods and communities. No one takes responsibility for crap anymore and this is the outcome... People will continue to act unruly if they continue to get away with it.. 
 ​
Definitely agree . . . Not Nike's problem to police people. Just offering a possible solution, because people always say that there's nothing Nike can do without hurting that brand loyalty.​
 ​
Can't blame Nike for not doing anything to hurt the brand prestige they've built up in the past couple of years. I feel like it's gonna take something really, really bad for them to change, if ever.​
 ​
A lot of these fights aren't even related to the shoes, it's just the shoes are the circumstances that brought the abundance of lames together and put them in front of an audience/gas them up.​

Last edited:

​
Definitely agree . . . Not Nike's problem to police people. Just offering a possible solution, because people always say that there's nothing Nike can do without hurting that brand loyalty.​
 ​
Can't blame Nike for not doing anything to hurt the brand prestige they've built up in the past couple of years. I feel like it's gonna take something really, really bad for them to change, if ever.​
 ​
A lot of these fights aren't even related to the shoes, it's just the shoes are the circumstances that brought the abundance of lames together and put them in front of an audience/gas them up.​
exactly, most of the fights come somebody bumping into them, or someone mean mugging.. young dudes in lines cracking jokes... most of it stems from no one checkin the youngin back when it mattered and now they out of control.. these are the same people in the night clubs constantly getting thrown out for fighting, where ever and whenever all the heathens congregate.. white or black, this is the result. ratchetness will ensue. 

:lol: maybe bad to say but glad they rob Jordan, let him feel how it feel. :pimp: :pimp:

If that even real :lol:

Last edited:
you also have to understand alot this stuff goes on because of the element of the people that buy's shoes

Last edited:
I dont understand why jordan releases are like this. Man people line up for electronics (game consoles, phones, tablets) and you rarely see as much chaos as this.
Electronics have an unlimited supply. If you dont get it that day, you know you can just come back in two weeks and get it then, whereas the sneakers are for all intents and purposes limited.

The Red Octobers are coming out? I dont even wanna think about what thats going to be like.

Back
Top Bottom