Jordan III “Animal Pack” 2020

i love how these are sold out on the sneakers app, but if you go on the nike app, full size run pretty much. THATS SHADY.

btw are these satin or leather inside?

i love how these are sold out on the sneakers app, but if you go on the nike app, full size run pretty much. THATS SHADY.

btw are these satin or leather inside?

Looks like leather with the exception of the tongue which is satin.

I'm gonna cop a leopard print button up with a cuban link chain and I'm going straight to the strip club in the most Mexican part of Denver and pulling me a mamacita...

At least, that what I would have said a year ago before before I knocked up my 20 year old boo. Now I'm just gonna put these on and post here on NK while she tell me how ugly 3s are"because they look old". Who knows, she might actually likes these.... I really don't give a damn because she ain't bought me a single pair of kicks yet.

I'm gonna cop a leopard print button up with a cuban link chain and I'm going straight to the strip club in the most Mexican part of Denver and pulling me a mamacita...

At least, that what I would have said a year ago before before I knocked up my 20 year old boo. Now I'm just gonna put these on and post here on NK while she tell me how ugly 3s are"because they look old". Who knows, she might actually likes these.... I really don't give a damn because she ain't bought me a single pair of kicks yet.

Yoooooooo you ended up knocking Shordy up

I remember you posting her in TAY famb

Man..I hit this morning on SNKRS but my order didn’t switch to 2 day shipping on the app yet. That’s ******ed how they have the deal for it and don’t automatically add it to people’s orders..why would I want my sneakers at the end of the month instead of Monday? Wtf...

anyway..dude these are pretty rare though. Only 2 foot actions in the US had them in store. I’m kinda mad there still sitting, idk why but oh well. I like them. Rock your kicks.

The homie put me up on this so send some good vibes his way some how lol

use WELCOME and it’s $202 shipped if you’re not in Illinois

I’m sending my ndc pair back

Friend’s pair, from Foot Action. Fire!

98D52217-3430-4B82-8C42-FCB013047224.jpeg
Great shot! Hyped for my pair to arrive

Man that's tempting. The game might get you caught up though. Do I cop now and save $50, or do I play the long game and see how low they go... I messed up with the 6s re-copping too early, saved about $50 off the retail when I probably coulda saved $100... but you know what, a guaranteed $50 is better than a possible $50+... so I think I will cop these and return to other pair to the Nike store at the outlet I work at, just to see the reaction of their face because they probably would never see these otherwise.

Flipping for what? A loss ok.🤣

thank you sir

logged on my SNKRS app and saw this, copped a 10...

just waiting on a cancellation email now-haha.

757938EC-1CDC-4DB0-B432-6832618D48EB.png

I am surprised these are sitting and I’m not mad at all. If I didn’t just cop the 11s and some Common Projects yesterday I would be all over these. Hell give me a couple of Old Fashioned’s tonight and I might still order them and give no dambs.

Damn good lookin out

Was almost not gonna cop because I didn't feel like dropping close to 250 for these.

Copped, Nike pair going back. Thanks Grizz, saved me $40 and i got $15 ebates for my nike order.

Let Me Know When We’re Hitting The Club My Guy :lol:

Marg’s Got Me Ready To Cop Another 2 Pair Off Notre And Send Both Nike Pairs Straight Back :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom