Jordan III Desert Elephant - July 30, 2022 now

Dang it…11.5 is Swayze.

F52CFD77-0CDA-4CE7-AD37-742B38E65BE2.gif

I have both and Muslin’s don’t hold a candle to these. Muslin’s are nice, but these are another level. 🤷‍♂️

Muslin’s are AJKO 3’s.
DEs have better materials sure, but are also super dusty looking. I have actual BC3s so DEs could never do it for me. Again, muslins are a fresh take. Hiw many canvas 3s are there? Literally perfection for summer.
👀

DEs have better materials sure, but are also super dusty looking. I have actual BC3s so DEs could never do it for me. Again, muslins are a fresh take. Hiw many canvas 3s are there? Literally perfection for summer.
👀
I have BC3s too. The way I look at it is I have a different take on the BCs with better shape and materials. It’s cool if people don’t like the brown/tan/orange/sail combo. I just know if it had Nike Air or Travis Scott attached to it people would be gobbling them up like Pac-Man. Better for me and others who dig this version. We don’t have to deal with the nonsense and rat race. 😎

Well as the hypebeast call them these are bricks and I love it
Well, the facts are as follows (and we all know this)... when a shoe is actually desirable, they don't "sit" like these. Especially in this hypebeast climate where pretty much everything sells out. This shows that the majority saw these as fake, dusty, wannabe BC3s. Let's be honest, ppl only want these as a place holder or consolation for BC3s. The good shape and nice materials can't change that. Now, had they added NA it may have changed that.

All that said, it's still possible that these could become "sleepers" some time down the line, especially if BC3s don't re-release anytime soon with the new mold.

Well, the facts are as follows (and we all know this)... when a shoe is actually desirable, they don't "sit" like these. Especially in this hypebeast climate where pretty much everything sells out. This shows that the majority saw these as fake, dusty, wannabe BC3s.
I disagree. If this shoe would’ve released when everyone was getting free money, they would’ve sold out. With inflation and the economy not doing well, people have to sit these out. People are being really selective. If there’s no resell there, they will sit. This shoe isn’t limited.

That being said, and I will say it right now, these will hold high value in the future. Book it!

Back
Top Bottom