Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

We keep buying this crap, this is what they will give us for the next ten years plus. We can kiss the new "crisp" versions we all want good bye.
What the hell is next? A baggy with crumbled midsole from the next "true" playoff 8?

Last edited:
I still remember the 03 quick strikes.

No news of them dropping at all. Heard some rumors on NT said what the hell and went to the mall on a Saturday morning and there they were. FSR without any lines at all.

One of the, if not the only time I can remember something dropping so quietly without any noise at all.

I still remember when nike had all yall fooled about never seeing nike air on an air jordan again and had yall buying that jumpman air **** with the flea market materials

At that time that is what a lot of people including myself thought it would be from there on out. I took the Jumpman Air only because thats what was there at the time. In retrospect, a lot would have passed on those releases if we really believed NiKe Air would make its return. They were shoving the Jumpman Air down our mouth so much it was hard to think they would ever put the Nike Air back on them.

At that time that is what a lot of people including myself thought it would be from there on out. I took the Jumpman Air only because thats what was there at the time. In retrospect, a lot would have passed on those releases if we really believed NiKe Air would make its return. They were shoving the Jumpman Air down our mouth so much it was hard to think they would ever put the Nike Air back on them.
it was pretty much a business tactic.

and they really gave people garbage. paint that cracked after a few wears, paper thin plastic leather, and on the retro 4 they even used the fakes style of netting where it went straight up instead of slanted. 😂 nike gave no dambs

I still remember when nike had all yall fooled about never seeing nike air on an air jordan again and had yall buying that jumpman air **** with the flea market materials

B4yVdYn.gif

The 2013s and 2011 3s I have you all would say have trash materials etc… but they have held up and I loved them to death. Still look decent too. For me, it’s about nostalgia, comfort, and do they look good. Premium materials are great on limited releases but on GRs we get what we get. They won’t use premium materials for 1m pairs cuz they know they don’t have to. the 2018 BC3s and the 19 bred 4s I’m wearing right now are some of my fav kicks. Ignorance is bliss I guess lol!

They say that ridiculous ish about so many releases 🤣
We know it’s never true.

The FR IV was the last straw for me though. The quality of the shoe was meh, which is always the case for IV retros. They could have just left it at that.

But they way they went way extra on the "this is true to the OG" hype, even having the nerve to include comparison shots of the OG on SNKRS was too much for me. If JB can't be bothered to fix the molds, that sucks, but it's their prerogative. But I really can't abide the flagrant lying about it :smh:

Just sell us the shoes without the gimmicks. We know what time it is

The core demographic huge. Its the 2m+ people that try and and purchase these GRs OGs retros regardless of shape or materials because they are an Air Jordan retro. And knowing they will sellout almost any crazy color way the last 4 years has made Nike fat and lazy. These red heritages sitting, the brotherhoods, the marinas, The volts…

The consumer has spoken loud and clear. Thank god. The over saturation of the core silhouettes has gotten way out to control. At least these 3s and the fire reds are a step in the right direction. I’m happy to get color ways the Goat played in.

The core demographic huge. Its the 2m+ people that try and and purchase these GRs OGs retros regardless of shape or materials because they are an Air Jordan retro. And knowing they will sellout almost any crazy color way the last 4 years has made Nike fat and lazy. These red heritages sitting, the brotherhoods, the marinas, The volts…

The consumer has spoken loud and clear. Thank god. The over saturation of the core silhouettes has gotten way out to control. At least these 3s and the fire reds are a step in the right direction. I’m happy to get color ways the Goat played in.
I guess the term I used can be seen as wrong because the core demographic they're aiming for is younger people RIGHT NOW.

I should have said "most loyal customers" which are the people on this board. People who have bought Nikes before the hype and will continue to after it's over.

I guess the term I used can be seen as wrong because the core demographic they're aiming for is younger people RIGHT NOW.

I should have said "most loyal customers" which are the people on this board. People who have bought Nikes before the hype and will continue to after it's over.
How would they determine that?

martin3.png

This new gimmick they doing ain't it bruh. I don't want no shoes where soles are already yellow. My True Blues from 2011 don't even look like this. They going overboard with this "vintage" stuff.
I love Virgil (RIP) but both his “new vintage” and deconstructed aesthetic and design language was honestly TOO influential. Too many brands following these design languages on products that don’t need them. Before this, JB used to only selectively use this in their designs (I.e. 2010 vintage-soled AJKOs, 2015 sail midsole SBB 1.0s, etc.) but this has been ramped up to 1000% in the past few years.

The people on this board? Which account for .0001% of their sales? NT is tiny. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom