Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

When I hear people complaining about shoes not looking like a shoe made 34 years ago.
394A9845-62AD-45A0-8FC1-D57CF347F47D.gif

In for 1, but I will still continue to reconstruct my 03s with a Nike Air back tab

Let’s just hope these aren’t hard to cop. But I’m in retail or resale.

Even worse when they complain about a mock up :lol:
It was a general statement. Until recently, we hadn't seen anything resembling the original since '88.

In case it needed to be said, the 'only a mockup' argument only works with unknowns. Everyone knows what these sneakers look like, but how they'll look remains to be seen. Regardless of color placement, the sneaker is the sneaker, which was my point.

You get an E for effort and T for nice try.

It was a general statement. Until recently, we hadn't seen anything resembling the original since '88.

In case it needed to be said, the 'only a mockup' argument only works with unknowns. Everyone knows what these sneakers look like, but how they'll look remains to be seen. Regardless of color placement, the sneaker is the sneaker, which was my point.

You get an E for effort and T for nice try.

WUT :lol:

what are we supposed to be reimagining here? that the cement 3 originally looked dirty and dingy?

they don't want you to remember getting the original and having them in hand nice and white and fresh

they want you to remember how they looked after a couple months of beating on them

8)

I dont care for a little yellowing. I expect that. But I hope they dont pre crack anything on the shoe.

I am dreading seeing what they do to these. The way they did the Chicagos are terrible. I will take some yellow but that cracked **** is a no. I just do not see anything "reimagined" about it. You cant reimagine an aged shoe into today and it make sense. Why would you? JB selling fake vintage shoes now? Is that it?

I am dreading seeing what they do to these. The way they did the Chicagos are terrible. I will take some yellow but that cracked **** is a no. I just do not see anything "reimagined" about it. You cant reimagine an aged shoe into today and it make sense. Why would you? JB selling fake vintage shoes now? Is that it?
If you really think the Chicagos are terrible, then you might as well give up on these.

I think the Chicagos look pretty damn good myself, given the fact that we knew they weren’t giving us the OGs, which we would all prefer…universally. I would much rather have some cracked leather and have the colorway basically look pretty close to the original, rather than yellow mid soles that significantly change the look of the shoe.

…that’s just me.

They must’ve bought a ton of cracked leather the way they’re throwing it on every other shoe these days. I don’t understand those chis at all. They could’ve been decent with the cracked leather just on the collar, a sail midsole and the oxidized outsole. Instead we get cracked leather all over the shoe.

I have a feeling these will have cracked back tabs. Something like this.
0AA9D90E-B411-4CDB-802D-189E9DEFD6BC.jpeg

If you really think the Chicagos are terrible, then you might as well give up on these.

I think the Chicagos look pretty damn good myself, given the fact that we knew they weren’t giving us the OGs, which we would all prefer…universally. I would much rather have some cracked leather and have the colorway basically look pretty close to the original, rather than yellow mid soles that significantly change the look of the shoe.

…that’s just me.
I will wait to see what they do with the 3. JB seems to change their mind on what reimagined means from shoe to shoe. Again, the yellowing and or pre oxidation I can deal with. But the cracking of a brand new shoe, no, they can kiss my ***.

They must’ve bought a ton of cracked leather the way they’re throwing it on every other shoe these days. I don’t understand those chis at all. They could’ve been decent with the cracked leather just on the collar, a sail midsole and the oxidized outsole. Instead we get cracked leather all over the shoe.

I have a feeling these will have cracked back tabs. Something like this.
0AA9D90E-B411-4CDB-802D-189E9DEFD6BC.jpeg
This here is my biggest worry. Would they be this dumb?

Back
Top Bottom