Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Refurbished - 'like new' Jordans that were returned to Nike due to defects now available to you! Nike has addressed these defects to the best of their ability and 9 out of 10 refurbished pairs are already broken which means instant comfort for you!

$225

SIDpF8x.png
Admittedly that’s the only benefit in buying used sneakers. The break in period can be treacherous.

Watch next they’ll stop making retros altogether.. After all we been through things finally looking up, and theyll pull the plug on us completely 🤣

Doubt that’ll happen but can definitely see them slowing down production.

Doubt that’ll happen but can definitely see them slowing down production.
Not with Nike’s revenue goals/projections and investor expectations, they won’t. They tried that a few years ago. S**** lasted about five seconds in the grand scheme.

Not with Nike’s revenue goals/projections and investor expectations, they won’t. They tried that a few years ago. S**** lasted about five seconds in the grand scheme.
You talking about making retros more limited?

I can still see happening, not anytime soon. I don’t think it’s in their best interest to pump out/rehash every color in the rainbow.

Just my thoughts though.

You talking about making retros more limited?

I can still see happening, not anytime soon. I don’t think it’s in their best interest to pump out/rehash every color in the rainbow.

Just my thoughts though.

Ya, talking about retros. It’s the major revenue driver for their business. They already limit them in terms of what many OG colorways could move vs production numbers. These things still sell out almost instantly. It’s a fine line for sure, though. But I just can’t see them slashing production numbers significantly unless they are going to reposition the business model internally.
I think we also have to keep in mind that most people aren’t buying three or five pairs. Releasing OG models/colorways roughly every seven years works because by then we’re all ready for a new pair(s), even if we still have a DS pair of the previous release.

Jordans will always be relevant in the US. Its a part of american culture and social media has made it unmovable.

you know they were thinkin bout pre midsole cracked paint when they were coming up with ideas for the "reimagined" garbage

can you imagine if they did that?

youtube fools would have bought and hyped that **** up too

those ‘crack marks’ on the wabi sabi am1 are god awful. would have been the easiest pass if they showed up on these or the chicago 1s

Back
Top Bottom