Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I agree, but what better way is there to get product feedback than in here? If I was Nike, I would use this site no question. Its the ultimate focus group.

Nike knows what NT is, a bunched of us washed folk who want everything close to OG as possible. :lol: They no doubt check the site but they aint checkin it everytime they have an idea up and throwing out a shoe knowing its the same complaints a hundred times over. Plus them dudes over there are into kicks, know tons of people that been in and out the industry been into the culture for years etc, probably share the same sentiments.

artworks-000518789697-h2pa3b-t500x500.jpg

My main man knows the deal

On the real, the main problem within the clothing industry is that it's mainly based off of how everybody becomes a sheep/follower to some extent. This is how alot of clothing brands make alot of money. Seen it all through out my life. One popular famous person, or a certain group of popular people set a trend from wearing something everybody else isn't at that time.

Then everybody follows it, then the majority of clothing brands hijack it, and then mass produce it until it's not unique anymore. Then when that popular style fades out, rinse and repeat again. Ye set some good trends early on, but I never could get into the gothic/emo/all black hobo look. It's way too bland or boring looking from aesthetic look in my opinion.

Before his Kardashian wave, he was fly with the fits and collabs, i can't even front on him about that. Virgil trendsetting the streetwear/clothing market looked good. He was ahead of time, but i wasnt a fan of none of shoe designs at all. I like his recent Louis Vuitton/Collab with the Nike Air Forces, but that's it. Those don't look vintage, and they actually look good.

That vintage look on tennis shoes look horrible in my opinion, it defeats the main purpose on even buying shoes in the first place. People want new looking shoes, not beat up looking shoes. But since everybody jumped heavy on the collab wave, Travis and Virgil have a chokehold on that market. So if these companies see all of these youngins buying up these pre yellowed, tore up with stains, already on them, brand new shoes. Then they are going to shove that gimmick down our throats for next 5 years minimum.

That's until the next popular wave of clothing knocks it out of the way, from the top popular spot for what everybody wants. That's for the next popular look that's going to be mass produced by these companies. With that said, i always loved the white/cement 3 colorway, but this shoe wasn't made to look good with a vintage look (like 1's do) in my opinion.

This is a cw that looks good new, especially in the summer time. Nike Air in the back can't even force me to get these. It all depends on how deep that yellow is going to be on the midsole.

Whenever my 3's start to yellow, they look horrible in my opinion and i stop wearing them. If that yellow is to deep and dark, it's not going to be a good looking shoe at all.

Nike and JB knows these will still sell out no matter if they look bad from yellowing, just because of the thirst this cw and model brings.

last WC I had was back in 03 I think. these are a must even if they give us cracked midsoles. if they made the midsoles "vintage" like the AMM3, then I would be content.

I think I'm boycotting these and the Chicagos just off GP. The more I think about what Nike is doing, the more I feel my intelligence is being insulted. Hope all you brothers cop tho.

In for 1, but I will still continue to reconstruct my 03s with a Nike Air back tab
I seriously contemplated putting NA back tabs on my 03s Im restoring. My son told me to keep the Jumpman because thats how they came.

I seriously contemplated putting NA back tabs on my 03s Im restoring. My son told me to keep the Jumpman because thats how they came.
I hear him and all, but that pair is just entirely too comfortable to not do it. I've never owned OG IIIs or the 94 retro, but it's one of the most comfortable pairs I've owned and the material is great. If I can get my hands on the next version, I will, but I'm not stopping that project one bit lol.

Back
Top Bottom