Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

How u figure?

On Thursday you post this below making us ponder if you have access to early pics...
Pics bout to be out....

Then on Friday you post the pic below with zero dialog...
C73CD604-6386-43A8-AB1E-01C52935D8F4.jpeg

We ask for more pics, but then you & others state its not actually an early pic but a mock up or even possibly some FTL's.

Dats a dupe. 😄

On Thursday you post this below making us ponder if you have access to early pics...
Then on Friday you post the pic below with zero dialog...
We ask for more pics, but then you & others state its not actually an early pic but a mock up or even possibly some FTL's.
Dats a dupe. 😄

He meant that slide 1 of 2 is the same mockup picture that everyone's been posting since we've first heard about these.

jfgrails-20082022-0001.jpg

I'm not sure if those are FTLs either, that tongue lining looks tucked like they've been doing on 2020+ IIIs.

I'm just surprised that IG-Post-Bot guy didn't put it up when it was posted 3 days ago :lol:

Last edited:
1978S 1978S i give you more credit then this but I’ll explain.

I posted “pics will be out soon” after seeing the post that I JUST posted….anticipating that not only those pics would be posted, but more as well.

Someone asked “how soon”, and I simply posted the pic that I seen scrolling IG.

Wasn’t a dupe :lol:

Again, it’s like getting a yellowed pair of 88s but with a better toe box, at retail. Not my first choice, but I’ll still try for them since I missed out on the 88s.

Since the release date on the thread title hasn't been updated or revised, it's March 11, 2023. And the retail price will be $210.

Back
Top Bottom