Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Lakers still on pace to finish with 37 wins, the same record as the Wizards when MJ retired. And Lebron still had 2 top 75 players on his team, while MJ had Jerry Stackhouse and Kwame Brown. Lolololol
Also came back after taking 3 years off from retirement. Very difficult on the body to retire at age 35 and then come back at age 38 and still be in basketball shape. MJ gained a lot of weight during the 3 year retirement and had to lose most of it.

Lakers still on pace to finish with 37 wins, the same record as the Wizards when MJ retired. And Lebron still had 2 top 75 players on his team, while MJ had Jerry Stackhouse and Kwame Brown.
it’s time for a 100 players better than LeBron thread, hehehe.

Y’all sound so dumb :smh: back to the shoes

Sonset23 Sonset23 got his pair early
1676251628023.jpeg

Why do you put everything in a spoiler :lol:
Because I’m trying to lessen my role in the derailment of the thread.
MJ also didn’tcome into the league with the level of expectations and criticism that Lebron did either. If the daily talk shows and social media existed then, we very well could have seen a different MJ. Again all these are moot points. They’re 1a/1b and you’re not going to convince either side otherwise.
What does that have to do with lebron knowing he has to sell himself as the goat? And last I checked, there was no social media or daily talk like today in 2003. And even though Mike’s legacy gets attacked on the daily, we still barely hear from him in this social media age.

why there isn’t a debate on why the 3s are the best Jordan shoe is odd by now. It kept Jordan with Nike. It’s Iconic in many cultures and genres. It’s still causing some problems today. Jordan set the bar. Before him it was Magic, kareem, Dr Jay, wilt. Jordan while he may be an A - hole, his work ethic and passion to win at the same time made him the greatest.

Because kids these days think 4s are better.

Now the real question is do they like em more because they think 4s look better or is it only because 3s are harder to counterfeit due to the EP…

Legitimate question. You never know with these dumbass children these days

You sounding like one of them old hating NBA heads. :lol:

When did the 4s become the must have Jordan? What popped it off? Yes, they were already classics, but what made today love em? The KAWS joints?

I’ve been out the loop for a minute.

When did the 4s become the must have Jordan? What popped it off? Yes, they were already classics, but what made today love em? The KAWS joints?

I’ve been out the loop for a minute.

People acting like 4’s have never been one of the more popular Jordans. But if there was a shoe to really jump it id say the OW’s.

I consider just about everything from 3’s - 14’s to be classic. But yea, I’m one of those guys that’s always preferred 3’s over 4’s. Things seem to go in cycles though. For a LONG time, my favorite model, the 11, was the most popular by far. Then 1’s took over, and now it seems 4’s are on their way to overtaking 1’s. But regardless of tends, 11’s are always going to be tops for me. 3’s are really high up there for me though, probably my 3rd favorite silhouette.

Last edited:
4s are popular because nike marketing made them that way. 1s are probably the retro model with the most releases in the past 10 years, and without actually looking into it id have to think 4s are probably 2nd behind the 1s

Back
Top Bottom