Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Kanye and hip hop really saved Jordan retros.
Because this isn’t a statement based on feelings? You literally just posted “we dont want to go down the stats hole“ only to make a feelings based statement. A statement which no numbers can be derived from for a stat to be compared to anything

When you and others write like this where, you completely contradict what you say, why would you expect anyone that thinks MJ is the goat to trust a person who makes stats with “Jordan exposed”?

Who is that person thats going to go to that page to look at the stats when ya’ll a make one contradictory statement after another?

”every basketball metric says Lebrick is better” is a COMPLETE FALSE STATEMENT. I’ll prove it: MJ lead the league 3 time in steals. Lebrick has never lead the league in steals. Therefore, you lose that one.

You and the Lebrick Stan’s are the like Trump supporters. Trump supporters refuse to even watch tv because they’ll be exposed to his racist/racism truth JUST LIKE Lebrick Stan’s refuse to read or even acknowledge ANY stat that MJ beats Lebrick in.

Post truth world baby.

Keep on the level guy. Pick one side or the other and stay there.

Same Jordan that couldn’t guard little guards?

What do you call what Jordan did in games 4,5, and 6 in the 1996 NBA finals?

4 pts in the 4th quarter of all 3 games combined. 16% shooting from the field. Good thing he had his TEAM there to bail him out.

Because you didn’t just use a stat showing that MJ’s teams were bad at defense yet they still won when Jordan wasn’t playing well. WHAT IS YOUR ARGUMENT? Lol

Again, one contradictory statement after another yet this one strengthens MJ’s team argument yeah? LMAO

Also, what did MJ do in the 3 quarters before the 4th? Just curious…

Because this isn’t a statement based on feelings? You literally just posted “we dont want to go down the stats hole“ only to make a feelings based statement. A statement which no numbers can be derived from for a stat to be compared to anything

When you and others write like this where, you completely contradict what you say, why would you expect anyone that thinks MJ is the goat to trust a person who makes stats with “Jordan exposed”?

Who is that person thats going to go to that page to look at the stats when ya’ll a make one contradictory statement after another?

”every basketball metric says Lebrick is better” is a COMPLETE FALSE STATEMENT. I’ll prove it: MJ lead the league 3 time in steals. Lebrick has never lead the league in steals. Therefore, you lose that one.

You and the Lebrick Stan’s are the like Trump supporters. Trump supporters refuse to even watch tv because they’ll be exposed to his racist/racism truth JUST LIKE Lebrick Stan’s refuse to read or even acknowledge ANY stat that MJ beats Lebrick in.

Post truth world baby.

Keep on the level guy. Pick one side or the other and stay there.
He also has him beat in ppg too. And scoring titles.

Last edited:

Quick YouTube search. This has a little compilation but was mainly talking about the interview with Chris Wallace. I remember hearing about him and Wilt getting into it.

The funny part is he signed off on the Jordan 12 putting it on the heel tab lol

What a reach :lol:

C’mon man, we know Mike believes he’s the best and would say that in a private conversation or off camera, and of course he’d say “I’d like to think so” when pressed about it. It shows up on a small tag BEHIND the tongue of a sneaker? Then in small print on the heel of another? In the midst of a 3-peat? And hasn’t shown up again in 25 years?

1676246141210.gif

Same Jordan that couldn’t guard little guards?

What do you call what Jordan did in games 4,5, and 6 in the 1996 NBA finals?

4 pts in the 4th quarter of all 3 games combined. 16% shooting from the field. Good thing he had his TEAM there to bail him out.

STOP IT. Mj BEAT AND OUTSCORED EVERY PLAYER HE PLAYED AGAINST except Allen Iverson. He’s the only one to outscore Jordan. So what exactly is BJ the human germ rat actually saying? NOTHING. Thats what.

MJ only helped Bj win some chips. No biggie. We see BJ just stabbing MJ in the back. Perfectly normal For a rat.

I feel bad for kids not understanding the difference between sensational statements online made for clout and entertainment versus actual reality.

I mean right, here just proves that these kids have no sense of reality at all. Kinda stunning to me right now…

What a reach :lol:

C’mon man, we know Mike believes he’s the best and would say that in a private conversation or off camera, and of course he’d say “I’d like to think so” when pressed about it. It shows up on a small tag BEHIND the tongue of a sneaker? Then in small print on the heel of another? In the midst of a 3-peat? And hasn’t shown up again in 25 years?

1676246141210.gif
Skipped over the Wilt part huh? Saying I’d like to be known. It’s not as much a reach as you think. MJ wasn’t really an humble person. Don’t know why everyone is acting like that all of a sudden.

Again I’m not putting one over the other, this is a pointless debate and for like the 3rd or 4th time lol, they’re 1a and 1b to me.

Wait - Jordan would be peeing his pants?
I lol’d at this statement too. It’s well known that Jordan feared NO player and was very capable of adjusting his strategy on both ends on the floor based on who he was playing against. I can promise though that plenty of people dreaded having to guard HIM though, and who could blame them lol. Dude was unstoppable. You couldn’t guard him, you could only hope to contain him and PRAY that he had an off night. And heaven forbid you said something that pissed him off, lol…..you were getting 50 dropped on you the next time you had to play against him, if not that game already.

Quick YouTube search. This has a little compilation but was mainly talking about the interview with Chris Wallace. I remember hearing about him and Wilt getting into it.

The funny part is he signed off on the Jordan 12 putting it on the heel tab lol

You have some kind of proof of him "signing off" on the heel tab of the Jordan 12?

Because I have proof of him wanting the ribbing on the side panel of the white-black 14 and the brand defying him and releasing it in a different way.

So you automatically assuming he signed off on that thing with the 12s holds no weight until proven. Because we have proof of the Brand going against his wishes and releasing what THEY want.

I really wish MJ didn’t retire those two years and see him go up against Hakeem and the Rockets. Think that was one of the few players he had a losing record against.

I really wish MJ didn’t retire those two years and see him go up against Hakeem and the Rockets. Think that was one of the few players he had a losing record against.
You’d have been disappointed Im afraid cause the Bulls would have won 8 titles in a row. Bulls were a completely different animal in the playoffs than regular season.

You’d have been disappointed Im afraid cause the Bulls would have won 8 titles in a row. Bulls were a completely different animal in the playoffs than regular season.
I’m not saying who would have won one way or another. I think those would of been great series that we unfortunately missed out on.

Can we at least agree that MJs shoes are better overall than lebron's ? GOAT debate has been played out for years now. It all comes down to opinion. Who cares what others think. The conversation used to be fun. Now people take it personally for some reason. They are both bad as hell basketball players. Let's just leave it at that. It's gotten to the point to where if you pick a side, you hate the other. It's just not that serious anymore. I just want some friggin White Cement 3s.

I’m not saying who would have won one way or another. I think those would have been great series that we unfortunately missed out on.
Yea that I can agree with. Bulls vs 97’ Rockets would have been dope too, Barkley - Jordan rematch . I was disappointed when Stockton hit that game winner.

Yea that I can agree with. Bulls vs 97’ Rockets would have been dope too, Barkley - Jordan rematch .
I live in Houston and when the rockets got chuck I was excited to see it play out but he definitely wasn’t the same Barkley. Then injury made him a nonfactor.

Skipped over the Wilt part huh? Saying I’d like to be known. It’s not as much a reach as you think. MJ wasn’t really an humble person. Don’t know why everyone is acting like that all of a sudden.

Again I’m not putting one over the other, this is a pointless debate and for like the 3rd or 4th time lol, they’re 1a and 1b to me.
I addressed that in a having a private conversation. And I don’t think anyone is claiming Mike to be humble, the point is confident enough that him accomplishments speak for themselves and he doesn’t have to sell it, Lebron clearly isn’t that confident about it.

I addressed that in a having a private conversation. And I don’t think anyone is claiming Mike to be humble, the point is confident enough that him accomplishments speak for themselves and he doesn’t have to sell it, Lebron clearly isn’t that confident about it.
MJ also didn’tcome into the league with the level of expectations and criticism that Lebron did either. If the daily talk shows and social media existed then, we very well could have seen a different MJ. Again all these are moot points. They’re 1a/1b and you’re not going to convince either side otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom