Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Is Jordan had to guard curry? MJ would be peeing his pants.
Doubt it, considering Jordan is 3rd all time in steals and a multiple all defense first team player. And if we play by TODAYS rules, he will post Curry up all night long on the other end.

Doubt it, considering Jordan is 3rd all time in steals and a multiple all defense first team player. And if we play by TODAYS rules, he will post Curry up all night long on the other end.
Yeah back in the 90’s when rarely anyone shot 3’s like curry.

Plus curry wouldn’t be guarding MJ in the post, lmfao. Giannis would crush MJ, same with almost modern day bigs

I think the bulls would have Scottie defend curry.

Yeah back in the 90’s when rarely anyone shot 3’s like curry.

Plus curry wouldn’t be guarding MJ in the post, lmfao. Giannis would crush MJ, same with almost modern day bigs
Oh if we play by 90’s rules, better believe Curry ain’t shooting 3’s like he does today either. Not without getting put on his a** hard at least LOL.

Last edited:
NT mods dgaf these days

1676233704480.gif

I think Pippen’s importance is kind of underrated when it comes to this argument. He averaged almost 20 ppg throughout those bulls playoff/finals runs. He was averaging over 20+ppg during 91-98. I mean MJ said during the Last Dance they lost that one playoff series against the pistons because Scottie didn’t play because of a migraine lol.

Lebron's always had more scoring help than MJ.

Scottie Pippen averaged 17.5 points, 7.6 rebounds and 5.0 assists in 208 games in the playoffs in his career.

-----------------------------

Dwyane Wade averaged 20.3 points, 5.2 rebounds and 4.3 assists in 86 games in the playoffs between the 2010-11 and 2013-14 seasons.

Kyrie Irving averaged 23.9 points, 4.7 assists and 3.1 rebounds in 52 games in the playoffs between the 2014-15 and 2016-17 seasons

Anthony Davis has averaged 25.7 points, 9.1 rebounds and 3.3 assists in 26 games for the Lakers in the playoffs in his career

Lebron's always had more scoring help than MJ.

Scottie Pippen averaged 17.5 points, 7.6 rebounds and 5.0 assists in 208 games in the playoffs in his career.

-----------------------------

Dwyane Wade averaged 20.3 points, 5.2 rebounds and 4.3 assists in 86 games in the playoffs between the 2010-11 and 2013-14 seasons.

Kyrie Irving averaged 23.9 points, 4.7 assists and 3.1 rebounds in 52 games in the playoffs between the 2014-15 and 2016-17 seasons

Anthony Davis has averaged 25.7 points, 9.1 rebounds and 3.3 assists in 26 games for the Lakers in the playoffs in his career

Wouldn’t Scottie’s numbers look similar to those if playing by the current (today’s) game’s offensive play? That’s what the argument here has kind of been today. “If Jordan played in todays era he’d drop 50.” Well if that’s the case m, Pippen’s numbers would look similar to those guys you mentioned as well.

Wouldn’t Scottie’s numbers look similar to those if playing by the current (today’s) game’s offensive play? That’s what the argument here has kind of been today. “If Jordan played in todays era he’d drop 50.” Well if that’s the case m, Pippen’s numbers would look similar to those guys you mentioned as well.
I've never said that.

But you just agreed that Jordan would average 50 today. :lol:

So another Lebron stan proves MJ > LeBronze

I've never said that.

But you just agreed that Jordan would average 50 today. :lol:

So another Lebron stan proves MJ > LeBronze
I’m a Lebron stan? I’ve repeatedly have said they’re both 1a and 1b and these goat talks are silly because it comes down to preference. I’m saying it’s closer than those like to make believe.

By me using quotes to refer to something someone else said in the thread is me agreeing? Quite a reach.

All this debate talk is goofy because everyone knows that, I, Forest Hills, could easily solo every player in the GOAT discussion be it in a 1v1 or all of em versus me.
Gokusunglasses.png

Proof please.

Quick YouTube search. This has a little compilation but was mainly talking about the interview with Chris Wallace. I remember hearing about him and Wilt getting into it.

The funny part is he signed off on the Jordan 12 putting it on the heel tab lol

Where are the defensive stats? Jordan 3rd all time in steals, led the league 3 times in steals, has a defensive player of the year and has 9 all nba defense selections.

This is quite indicative of how Lebrick Stan’s argue. You’ll use some random stat, if were even lucky to get a stat over your feelings. that stat is there only half the story( pure offense and no defense up there) and then your comparing some other player No one is even talking about.

If this is Jordan vs Lebrick, why bring in ANOTHER player? Makes no sense lol

try using some actual statistics derived from the things they did on court. And keep MJ vs lebrick. Ive never heard of Havlicek in conversation for goat. how does bring in another player get to mj vs lebrick? It doesn’t thats how

Y’all don’t wanna go down the stat rabbit hole. I suggest you keep it to intangibles and your feelings from your childhood cause every basketball metric that matters says Bron is better.
No. Ive been giving stats as well as others and Lebrick Stan’s just be ignoring and using feelings. Only in the past couple pages has any Lebrick Stan even slightly started to use some stats.

Back
Top Bottom