Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Wore my 2011s today, maybe for the last time…

BAF85581-0900-43EA-9C73-C2941FCFFED1.jpeg

How often should you be wearing them to prevent things like this? I was told just wearing them lightly around the house once every couple months is enough to maintain the sole over 10+ years

It helps but it can also depend on your weight as well.
Periodically defogging the air units helps too, imo, to maintain pressure and avoid collapse.

2011 WC looked great when put on and wasn’t uncomfortable :pimp:

Also was really available via NIke outlet b grades under $130 shipped :smokin

I was in my Senior year in high school when the 2011 White Cement 3s came out. I wore them joints to death lol I absolutely loved them and I hope this pair isn’t insanely aged because a fresh clean pair is always best.

The air pressure box? What why? How do they even correlate?

Edit: pair actually looks like it was sole swap of the 94 and they added the air pressure box.

SMH!! Playing to many games
Looks like a cooler if you ask me. I dont have a clue what is going on in that pic. All I know is its a 1994 WC. Maybe somebody wanting to release those "First" images. That aint it. I dont know if they are swapped because the yellowing is consistent with mine. Might have been a paint job on the black area though.

Looks like a cooler if you ask me. I dont have a clue what is going on in that pic. All I know is its a 1994 WC. Maybe somebody wanting to release those "First" images. That aint it. I dont know if they are swapped because the yellowing is consistent with mine. Might have been a paint job on the black area though.
It’s the air pressure box without the white sleeve. Looks soleswap to me, the midsole isn’t perfectly align to the sole.

I’m guessing he just did it for likes/follows

03011ECB-13DA-41F7-8FF5-F56746303388.jpeg

It’s the air pressure box without the white sleeve. Looks soleswap to me, the midsole isn’t perfectly align to the sole.

I’m guessing he just did it for likes/follows

03011ECB-13DA-41F7-8FF5-F56746303388.jpeg

Dude replied immediately in his IG comments after he posted that it was simply a pair of 94's with a Pressure box. He wasn't trying to pass these off as anything actually releasing.

Back
Top Bottom