Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Dude replied immediately in his IG comments after he posted that it was simply a pair of 94's with a Pressure box. He wasn't trying to pass these off as anything actually releasing.
I was gonna say. I don’t see Nike going back to that kind of thin wispy EP

How often should you be wearing them to prevent things like this? I was told just wearing them lightly around the house once every couple months is enough to maintain the sole over 10+ years
Yeah but nothing was going to prevent that cheap *** paint from cracking on the 2011s. You would see pairs cracked liked that after just a handful of wears back in 2011 (the year they came out lol). It’s the paint that’s breaking down, not the midsole. They’re definitely not at the point where they would crumble apart like a pair of ‘02s would for example. My pair is like this too and I barely wore them. 2011-2012s will at most require a repaint and a re-gluing of the midsole due to sole separation because the glue on these suck too. No ones midsole should be crumbling yet though.

Last edited:
Yeah but nothing was going to prevent that cheap *** paint from cracking on the 2011s. You would see pairs cracked liked that after just a handful of wears back in 2011 (the year they came out lol). It’s the paint that’s breaking down, not the midsole. They’re definitely not at the point where they would crumble apart like a pair of ‘02s would for example. My pair is like this too and I barely wore them. 2011-2012s will at most require a repaint and a re-gluing of the midsole due to sole separation because the glue on these suck too. No ones midsole should be crumbling yet though.
I’ve only had paint chipping on the 2012 bred 4s. Also a little sole separation. But I took it to a local shoe repair guy and he said he couldn’t just put some glue in there, he would have to completely remove the sole and then reattach it. Not sure if worth it

Nah bro, look closer. My midsole is crumbling.

Screenshot_20220921-103144.png

Not sure if Legit. Saw these posted on IG I'm a bit skeptical about them.

Last edited:
I don't really care for a weathered look it reminds me of 15 years ago when people were buying hollister jeans with rips in them.

I hope they just release them with a normal look.

PXL_20221001_194731642.jpg PXL_20221001_194605438.jpg PXL_20221001_194549912.jpg These boys have definitely seen better days. I have had these since 1995. Clearance rack purchase. Just in the last two years they have really started looking bad. Heels cracking along with this sticky substance on the back and midsoles. You can actually see where the substance has bled through the ep. The yellow has advanced a lot as well. Almost pinkish in some areas. Definitely looking forward to these, but in no way imo is this look the trend in my eyes .

Back
Top Bottom