Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Just got mine delivered. I don't care about shade, cut or lines. No one outside of NT cares about that ****.
Wait until they find out if they have been in a car accident their car is mostly likely 2 different shades.

In and out with my Finishline

E125C8BA-8B75-4313-940A-4781C459BA6B.jpeg

I wonder if Nike sees this and is like "Shoot, that's pretty bad. We should do better. We won't of course, but that's not good." Or "Those damn customers are always complaining. We gave them WC3s, WTF, just shut up and wear the damn shoes. We're not changing anything."

It looks like they literally used the wrong, old-style EP for a bunch of these and just didn't care. The variances are far beyond what you typically see within runs of the "same" EP material used on most other retro IIIs. The shoes that have the correct EP show how it's not even close. Nike's own promo words for this release say the EP was intentionally redone to better match the OG, yet here are plenty of pairs whose EP looks the damn exact same as it has forever. Super lame.

Personal opinion only....Nothing great about these. Wait until after release then scour eBay if you get the L.
I agree that pair is weak. Buddy said all 14s were good money so I checked eBay for myself. It’s all a crap shoot.

I wonder if Nike sees this and is like "Shoot, that's pretty bad. We should do better. We won't of course, but that's not good." Or "Those damn customers are always complaining. We gave them WC3s, WTF, just shut up and wear the damn shoes. We're not changing anything."
The only feedback they care about is sales. And these are selling out lol

my FNL had a QR code today to an online google form. No ticket or anything

this store gets a size run, barely, and the employee actually advised against me entering a 12.5. Went for the 13 double

Back
Top Bottom