Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Finally had time to open my pair from nike
1C3D21CC-1D87-4F11-8614-0E0492CDC2E9.jpeg

Height looks solid, line thickness though could use some tinkering. Like that one guy who said he used sand paper earlier in the thread to thin out the lines. Its a good pair fam!

Something smells bad here. My ebay pair somehow turned into a retro 2, with a pictured Jordan 4 that was a blurry *** pic at that. I cannot contact seller due to ebays "authentication" process with "true" sneakerheads. It wont let me. At this point I dont know what Im getting. My wife asked me a few minutes ago if I bought another pair of shoes and I said no. These were my last purchase coming from the same location of the seller. Never has ebay ever sent a pic during their shipping process. So very confused right now.

Called Dicks about people who signed up this morning on the in-store reservation list and the gentleman said people who are on the “main” list are guaranteed pairs and they need to be claimed at opening which is 9a-9:30a otherwise they’ll be forfeited to people on the other list after 10a. ****’s website says 7-8:30a for those on west coast. Can anyone confirm whether it’s 7a or 9a?

I'm on the West Coast and after we signed up the person who was running it told us to come back at 8:30am and if we are not there to purchase by 9am they will be forfeited to the FCFS line.

for those worried about sizing...

like i stated earlier they fit about 1/4 size big not a half, its because they used less padding in the heel.

length wide its the same as other jordan 3s and for me i find jordans fit 95% tts.

the only shoe i ever went up a .5 size is the XI because it narrows at the toe box and thats just preference to me

ive learned its better to have a bigger tts fit than going a .5 size down and regretting it. you can always tie tighter

if you dont tie your sneakers i could see going down a half size

going tts isnt going to break you

the sizing discrepancy isnt as exaggerated as you think it is

hope this helps.
THIS!

Just received my pair today and agree with everything you just said about these

Something smells bad here. My ebay pair somehow turned into a retro 2, with a pictured Jordan 4 that was a blurry *** pic at that. I cannot contact seller due to ebays "authentication" process with "true" sneakerheads. It wont let me. At this point I dont know what Im getting. My wife asked me a few minutes ago if I bought another pair of shoes and I said no. These were my last purchase coming from the same location of the seller. Never has ebay ever sent a pic during their shipping process. So very confused right now.

You can use the Other option to contact them and just reference your order number.

Another raffle for y’all.

Back
Top Bottom