Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

My goat pair just shipped form Hong Kong. I'm nervous.
Why? I'm not sure some of y'all understand how much bonafides comes with a $100 MILLION investment from Foot Locker, Inc.
...One Hundred Million Dollars!

I'd rather have my pair plucked from the GOAT/Foot Locker warehouse in Hong Kong than getting the pair some NTer from Iowa got from the shock drop- and is offing because of jacked up, mismatch, too fat, too high EP with heel tabs that are too yellow!:lol:

8EE63AFC-A15B-4384-9636-48A122C00E77.jpeg

Why? I'm not sure some of y'all understand how much bonafides comes with a $100 MILLION investment from Foot Locker, Inc.

I'd rather have my pair plucked from the GOAT/Foot Locker warehouse in Hong Kong than getting the pair some NTer from Iowa got from the shock drop- and is offing because of jacked up, mismatch, too fat, too high EP with heel tabs that are too yellow!:lol:

What’s wrong with an NTer from Iowa?

If you build it, they will come.

....just going to post my pair that delivered today from SNKRS EA, and quietly leave this thread, page after page is just strange/bad vibes...
They're not perfect and I'm completely fine with that, I'm just appreciative to own a pair at retail.
I've entered all the raffles and drawings for this weekends release and if I get additional pairs, great! but I'm not going to over analyze a pair of sneakers that are meant to be worn.
I really hope you are ALL able to get the, "perfect" pair that you all want.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 114
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 110
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 125
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 130
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 296
  • thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 385

This sounds good but how can Nike in good conscience sell to FTL knowing they more than likely send a lot of their shoes directly to the resale market. I’m sure this has been talked about before.

....just going to post my pair that delivered today from SNKRS EA, and quietly leave this thread, page after page is just strange/bad vibes...
They're not perfect and I'm completely fine with that, I'm just appreciative to own a pair at retail.
I've entered all the raffles and drawings for this weekends release and if I get additional pairs, great! but I'm not going to over analyze a pair of sneakers that are meant to be worn.
Beautiful pair

They look great!

1678250489385.gif

Another raffle for y’all.

I keep getting an error when I try to enter

The more pairs that get posted, the more my hopes dwindle for a decent pair.

Looking rough out here. :sick: :smh: :ohwell:

Yeah, and the more my enthusiasm for this release diminishes. Even if I hit on any retail pairs, I’m not keeping them if I don’t like how they look. I didn’t sit out every other WC release for the past 20 years due to crap EP, only to accept it now.

Easy for you to say when you have a solid pair.
:rofl:

Good news, hopefully this puts more products in the hands of the people that want them without the “reseller middleman”
You would hope so but I think the business shift is having the opposite effect. Nike can‘’t handle the DTC demand. Without Footlocker (Footsites) as the main distributor of Nike products the “people that want them” have fewer options. No Footaction, No Eastbay, probably soon to be No Champs. That’s why we see more and more releases that are SNKRS or bust…or for many of us…SNKRS or ”reseller middleman”-just my theory based on trends the last 5 years

Yeah, and the more my enthusiasm for this release diminishes. Even if I hit on any retail pairs, I’m not keeping them if I don’t like how they look. I didn’t sit out every other WC release for the past 20 years due to crap EP, only to accept it now.

Easy for you to say when you have a solid pair.
:rofl:
Maybe I was right when I said they wouldn’t be as good as the Fire Red 3s. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom