Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

What's the correlation? I wear every sneaker I own and still don't want my sneakers lookin like piss straight out the box.

My thing is if you have as many shoes in your closet as most people on this site does there is an extremely high probability you will never truly "beat" a shoe and if you do there is going to be a bunch more brand new in your closet.

I'm in the upper 80 ish range after downsizing and still can't wear everything. I don't even buy sneaker cleaner product cause most of my stuff doesn't even get dirty enough to use it.

My thing is if you have as many shoes in your closet as most people on this site does there is an extremely high probability you will never truly "beat" a shoe and if you do there is going to be a bunch more brand new in your closet.

I'm in the upper 80 ish range after downsizing and still can't wear everything. I don't even buy sneaker cleaner product cause most of my stuff doesn't even get dirty enough to use it.

100%. I have very few beaters. Currently BC3, Black Oreo 4s, 2013 FR3s, MB Trainer 3, WC4s and a couple of ACG hiking shoes. The rest are as you describe, and, at most, I wipe them down with a damp rag to get them VNDS again.

Kind of miss the old days of wearing one Jordan per year and beating the crap out of them, and just enjoying them without even thinking about it after the first few scuffs.

I wouldn't mind a bc3 with the same aged treatment as these

Make it happen JB

kobe-bryant-kobe.gif

I’ll definitely buy a pair, but I’m sad that they keep going with the reimagined theme. It'll have been 10 years since the last “non-twist” retro of WC3s (‘88 dunk contest) when the 2023 pair releases, but they had to add another twist with these aged WC3s.

So because you have a tore up pair, you just want a pair that’s in better condition than that? Setting the bar extremely low my guy lol
Well, yeah. I’m not going to be picky. I buy these shoes to wear, not take pictures of. They’re going to get beat. That’s why you won’t catch me in any thread complaining about the angle of the toebox, the height of the elephant print, etc. I wear my shoes. Not out here running a shoe museum. Lol

I wear all of my shoes and ultimately enjoy when they become beaters and I no longer care. HOWEVER, I like to buy them new and fresh and let them age normally. Some shoes look awesome aged and worn and even yellow, while I tend to lose interest in other shoes that don't look so good. Yellow back tabs are one for sure that just look bad. That said, I'm definitely info one pair of these. I've never had a WC3. I recall them sitting on shelves in 2003 and just passing right by them thinking, wow, this retro thing is nuts...they're still selling these old shoes and at that price. That was prior to my really getting back into shoes and discovering the retro market. I missed some amazing shoes back then.
Bro, I’m right there with ya 💯. I feel the exact same way and I remember the 2003 pair on shelves in the mall wishin I could cop. Will def cop this drop. Only need 1 pair. I‘ll wear em out da store like I was 12 years old if I can get em day 1🔥

May Virgil RIP but without his successful designs

I don’t see any of this happening

Every “re imagined” shoe he did went plat
If Virgil was still alive and he put these out under the OW series, exactly as we've seen these look so far and the only other things different were like some exposed foam on the tongue or collar, and some stupid words printed on the midsoles or sides of the shoes, everyone and their mother would be out for these and resale would be $500+ :lol:

If Virgil was still alive and he put these out under the OW series, exactly as we've seen these look so far and the only other things different were like some exposed foam on the tongue or collar, and some stupid words printed on the midsoles or sides of the shoes, everyone and their mother would be out for these and resale would be $500+ :lol:

No argument here lol

I mean so far this looking shoe of the year for next year even tho we got a slew of releases unannounced

Unless

Bro, I’m right there with ya 💯. I feel the exact same way and I remember the 2003 pair on shelves in the mall wishin I could cop. Will def cop this drop. Only need 1 pair. I‘ll wear em out da store like I was 12 years old if I can get em day 1🔥
Where do y'all live? I dont remember 2003 WC sitting at my mall. Them things flew on RD

The NA in pics of the OG on this page look like they're painted on the surface only. Always thought all the OG were fully colored. So the '88s actually got it right?

Back
Top Bottom