Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Bad take man.

I've known Rolo for just about 15 years now. He's dedicated to this ****. More than you know. He took the time and effort in bringing a pretty valuable video with tons of visual and historical points of view. I thought your comment was not only rude, but disrespectful and condescending to someone who is pretty well respected in the culture. If you only knew what type of work goes behind producing content like this, you'd understand but unfortunately you don't.
Respected amongst what culture? The YouTuber community that was created to support and promote the resell community? The OG sneaker culture doesn’t care about you or that dude to be honest. Nobody cares about the work put into it or producing or none of that. You guys do that for your own self-gratification not the sneaker culture because the sneaker culture never needed or asked for it. It’s not disrespect it’s just the truth.

Mp count is not a bragging point. Its literally the most useless point. :lol:

Software > hardware

Apple been rocking 12mp til now for a reason, you dont need a super high mp count by any means unless you need a billboard. :lol:

You want quality at $200? Go find a LV shoe for that. A Hermes? Gucci? Yeah those are premium prices. Just cuz it’s premium for most doesn’t mean it is high end with good QC.
I own shoes from every brand you named plus more designer brand and they don’t fit or feel anymore premium than retros. They’re able to charge that much because of their name and history not because they’re more premium than brands that charge less. The Jordan retro is 100% a premium shoe brand. “High end” has more to do with branding than actual quality.

Mp count is not a bragging point. Its literally the most useless point. :lol:

Software > hardware

Apple been rocking 12mp til now for a reason, you dont need a super high mp count by any means unless you need a billboard. :lol:
Why did Apple increase theirs on the 14?

Crazy that it’s come to this, people legit always using camera quality comparison as the main foundation of what device they prefer to use lmao. Y’all ****** narcissistic. If I ain’t taking pics of my kid for personal memories the **** I care about photo quality. Now to go even further anyone not using a Mac really needs to evaluate their life decisions!

I own shoes from every brand you named plus more designer brand and they don’t fit or feel anymore premium than retros. They’re able to charge that much because of their name and history not because they’re more premium than brands that charge less. The Jordan retro is 100% a premium shoe brand. “High end” has more to do with branding than actual quality.

Tbh they are a higher quality product (shoes) in most cases but the real “problem” is if its hundreds of dollars better quality than say a premium sneaker (Jordan) and in most cases no. Some type of shoes, a YSL chelsea vs a mid brand theres a more clear quality difference. I have had cheap chelseas and my YSL’s are far superior quality wise, not even close.

Tbh they are a higher quality product (shoes) in most cases but the real “problem” is if its hundreds of dollars better quality than say a premium sneaker (Jordan) and in most cases no.
I use to think that myself until I was able to afford them but they not. And I’m strictly referring to designer sneakers. Jordan’s are actually way more comfortable and wearable than most designer sneakers.

Respected amongst what culture? The YouTuber community that was created to support and promote the resell community? The OG sneaker culture doesn’t care about you or that dude to be honest. Nobody cares about the work put into it or producing or none of that. You guys do that for your own self-gratification not the sneaker culture because the sneaker culture never needed or asked for it. It’s not disrespect it’s just the truth.

4D19269C-742D-471E-831D-D21596DF8787.gif

You def dont have a 108mp camera.

IDK what I have. I use the highest resolution for the videos of my podcast. I turned the "RAW" setting off for pictures because they come out way too large in the file size. I didn't buy the Fold for the camera though, so it's all pointless to me (except the video, I suppose). Having a foldable for multitasking, and working on the pod fits my lifestyle better. The iPhone had to go.

Back
Top Bottom