Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Add in the lore of the great Memphis trailer heists of 2020-2021 and you got a perfect storm where all of a sudden all these "plugs" got a connect in Memphis

Alot of these dudes finessing knowing damn well the "plug" speaks Cantonese and uses terms like "super perfect" and "Godkiller"

Damndee isnt one to talk, he posted a early look video of the AMM 4s and they were obvious fakes that looked like the first initial mockup that was circulating around that had the Military 4 like color blocking
My post was not vouching for Dee and neither is this one but.... Unfakeable is a reseller who sold fakes. There's a big difference between posting reviews/pics of fakes and actually charging people over retail only to give em reps.

Can’t remember a shoe being so widely available 3 months early and everyone assuming they’re real 🤔

Something ain’t right
Technically L&F was around this early BUT IT WASNT LIKE THIS! Then again remember not too long ago a lot of people hit that lick in Memphis who knows.

That shop I posted one of the most trusted spots in Charlotte & they always get every shoe early.

I’m still on the fence with the whole aged thing, i know I’ll cave in for my usual 1 pair

It will be March before we know it. I have my Fire Reds to keep me content until these release. No need to spend $400 plus on a pair shoes that could potentially be fake.
This. You could potentially get a double up from retail spots for that price. Lol at everyone who paid a premium for the FR3s. That extra $125-150 gone for “peace of mind” is just dumb.

Add in the lore of the great Memphis trailer heists of 2020-2021 and you got a perfect storm where all of a sudden all these "plugs" got a connect in Memphis

Alot of these dudes finessing knowing damn well the "plug" speaks Cantonese and uses terms like "super perfect" and "Godkiller"

I haven't heard a rep called super perfect in like 8 years lol. They've all adopted "UA" and ran with it.

WOW WOW WOW, Is all I have to say. For all of the dudes saying Early pairs are fake ARE DEAD WRONG!!!!. These things are beautiful. I might buy a 3rd pair early. Absolutely perfect. My man Zavier (SolesbyZay) hooked it up with next day air, and Paid using Zelle. These things are on POINT. EP is low and thin. Shoes are so comfortable. This might be 5 pair min.!!!!! Nobody better sleep on these.

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 109
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 117
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 115
  • image8.jpeg
    image8.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 179
  • image9.jpeg
    image9.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 364
WOW WOW WOW, Is all I have to say. For all of the dudes saying Early pairs are fake ARE DEAD WRONG!!!!. These things are beautiful. I might buy a 3rd pair early. Absolutely perfect. My man Zavier (SolesbyZay) hooked it up with next day air, and Paid using Zelle. These things are on POINT. EP is low and thin. Shoes are so comfortable. This might be 5 pair min.!!!!! Nobody better sleep on these.

They look great, glad you're happy with them man.

Can't wait to get my pair in March.

Look amazing. Though wouldn't say the toe EP is low. Overall toebox shape is still great though. I'm not paying resell until post launch though. Still shocked so many leaked/backdoored pairs this early.

hows the fit 8)

Trust me you can tell, but keep hating

Its not hating, its just the hobby we are in

And if you around then you know exactly its not hate its facts

‘grey’ pair era, air randy, to now even stock x sending out fugazis

Its just abt the culture now and what is going on, but they do look good, ima just wait until rd thats just me

You really don't know you can say you do but you don't plain and simple. Why you think there's a whole StockX sells fakes fiasco? Again enjoy yo shoes but don't claim they're 100% authentic when we can't be too sure
But really don't care what you Haters think, I know they are Legit, because I have them in my hand. The leather, how the EP feels like velvet. The smell of the shoes. But keep on trying to be funny and rag on fellow NT members.

Back
Top Bottom