Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I don't follow sneaker youtubers beef lol I said I never heard of him selling anyone fakes. I do know he has a Memphis plug though and I know he took a break because of his son dying.

Anyways, I wouldn't but from no one 3 months in advance unless it was a retail shop plug.

It has nothing to do with being bad at copping. When your whole family puts in for raffles, when you have 4 computers set up and ready to go as soon as they drop, When you have 10 family members all with SNKRS accounts just to help you cop, all notifications for restocks and you hit up 3 malls the day and day after the drop and you still don't get 1 pair. Has nothing to do with being "bad"
That’s a shame we would go to this extreme and others would consider unnecessary measures for tennis shoes and still don’t end up with a pair. Not even counting the $200+ MSRP.

Truly a testament of the lack of oversight and lackadaisical effort by Nike and retailers and ruining of hobby by resellers

It's always someone.... He 100% sold fakes. That damn Dee weirdo was beefing with unfakeablekicks and dee there were a bunch of people hitting dee up about unfakeablekicks selling them reps... Well eventually it got to the point unfakeable couldn't deny it anymore and he made a video apologizing and he stated Fineline was his plug and that someone had finessed Fineline(which I fully believe is a lie) but anyways I just checked and of course unfakeable has since taken that video down but damndee's side of the story is still up. Anyone buying from unfakeable and Fineline at doing so at their own risk.
Damndee isnt one to talk, he posted a early look video of the AMM 4s and they were obvious fakes that looked like the first initial mockup that was circulating around that had the Military 4 like color blocking

Cant see they waitin until march to release these, that many early pairs already out must mean an earlier release.

As with most 3's it looks like it's gonna be hit or miss with the elephant print situation on these.

Gonna need like 4 pairs to pick and choose best pair. :smh: :lol:
I went through the same thing with the Fire Reds. Some pairs had one shoe with bold print and the other with thin.

Nah the streets just flooded wit fakes

Seems like the fakes damn good then, and more and more people are satisfying their appetite with these “fakes”

Nike might want to make a move. By the time March come people gon already be fatigués looking at 10 for sale IG posts a day

Screenshot_20221208_220124_Instagram.jpg
the 5 and 10 dollar lower offers killed me :rofl:

Alot of people trying to convince themselves that it's not financially responsible to spend $500 plus, which it may not be for some, so it's easy to say ahhh man that's not real. Some may be real, some maybe fake. Shoes are made months in advance. How folks are getting their hands on them now is beyond our comprehension rather they be real or fake. It's not weird, it's the times we live in where things are sometimes too accessible and you got the real & fake trying to capitalize on it. If you got it spend it and you're cool with it. Otherwise wait till March and cop from your trusted source.

Alot of people trying to convince themselves that it's not financially responsible to spend $500 plus, which it may not be for some, so it's easy to say ahhh man that's not real. Some may be real, some maybe fake. Shoes are made months in advance. How folks are getting their hands on them now is beyond our comprehension rather they be real or fake. It's not weird, it's the times we live in where things are sometimes too accessible and you got the real & fake trying to capitalize on it. If you got it spend it and you're cool with it. Otherwise wait till March and cop from your trusted source.
no. stop supporting these mf resellers. period.

Back
Top Bottom