Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I had a dream that there was a SNKRS restock and the thread jumped 9 pages in like 30 minutes.

I went to check out on a size 10 and it kept updating to a size 12 cause 10 was gone.

Damb.

LFG

35A5B4B4-A53A-4AB7-AE31-43B5C1AA83C9.jpeg

No way, I’ve had ‘01, ‘11, and ‘16 with the NA and the ‘16’s were by farrr the worst of the 3. I’m a huge fan of NA but even that couldn’t stop me from returning it the same day.

The ‘01 and ‘11’s had similar quality and shape and honestly I prefer the all blue tongue and midsole vs the red tongue on the ‘16. I’m sure most would agree the 16’s are the worst TB to be ever made.
Jumpman branding on OG cws is a dealbreaker though.

Can’t be wearing that in 2023 lol

Still confused on how this thread became the shoetuber hating thread

It’s still cringey to see dudes just gossiping talking trash about dudes making a living or enjoying the hobby in a style you don’t particularly like.. some of y’all sounding about as bad as my wife’s friend group talkin **** about their friends at “girls night” :smh:

No way, I’ve had ‘01, ‘11, and ‘16 with the NA and the ‘16’s were by farrr the worst of the 3. I’m a huge fan of NA but even that couldn’t stop me from returning it the same day.

The ‘01 and ‘11’s had similar quality and shape and honestly I prefer the all blue tongue and midsole vs the red tongue on the ‘16. I’m sure most would agree the 16’s are the worst TB to be ever made.

Don't agree with this at all. 01 weren't even remotely close to accurate and the paint cracked off the midsole after like 3 wears. Only thing that pair had going for it was that it was the first "True Blue" to retro, so people just grabbed them blindly (myself included). 16's get an unfair bad rap.

Dawg all females do it, and I agree they ain’t really friends they just wanna seem like friends so they’re all popular :rofl:
Yeah I mean everyone has complained about one of their friends before to others but I see your point about getting together to do that, that’s very weird lol

Also, why are you around your house for girl’s night? That sounds brutal, I would **** of Dodge if I were you :lol:

Yeah I mean everyone has complained about one of their friends before to others but I see your point about getting together to do that, that’s very weird lol

Also, why are you around your house for girl’s night? That sounds brutal, I would **** of Dodge if I were you :lol:
Are you married? Lol

As soon as I get home or wake up the next day my wife tells me all this **** whether I wanna hear it or not. You thought I was like duke from I Love You Man showing up to girls night with milkshakes? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom