Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I just hope these are super mass produced because White Cements are definitely more popular than the Fire Reds, and with the guaranteed, heavy backdooring going on for this release, I'm a little worried. Not trying to be a fear monger either, I'm just saying.

Air Jordan 3 88 Family Shot

Attachments

• IMG_5468.jpg
    IMG_5468.jpg
    364.1 KB · Views: 299
Here's another one of unfakeable's friends who made a video coming to his defense when he got caught selling fakes... Of course he didn't address unfakeable selling reps to people and instead chose to "defend his character"... Once you get caught once your credibility is shot to me. I mean if Fineline had 1 plug he was going to consistently, you're telling me that he only gave Fineline fakes just that once? Nah.
This is the video I was referring to on this post... Just noticed I didn't post it. Sniper is one of unfakeable's boys... I'm paraphrasing but essentially all he said was "I don't know if break sold fakes but I can say he's a great friend" man foh... All these reseller shoe tubers are in cahoots.

Id be hard pressed to believe retailers are getting these 3 months in advance, even on just the basis of why have these hold space in your stock room for a WHOLE 3 MONTHS. We always have countless stories of shipments being late, etc and all of a sudden spots have em 3 months early? Stock space is precious man.

And if people are saying thats why they are backdooring the whole point is they woudnt have these 3 months early, hell its the 2nd week of December. :lol:

I’m not buying early until at least February. Assuming they do a drop for All star weekend.

$500+ these fools tryna get they Christmas shopping, Credit Card bills and rent paid :rofl:. Considering they probably paid 350-400 and it seems like most have quite a few pairs.

Id be hard pressed to believe retailers are getting these 3 months in advance, even on just the basis of why have these hold space in your stock room for a WHOLE 3 MONTHS. We always have countless stories of shipments being late, etc and all of a sudden spots have em 3 months early? Stock space is precious man.

And if people are saying thats why they are backdooring the whole point is they woudnt have these 3 months early, hell its the 2nd week of December. :lol:

Especially during December, when there are an absolute ton of JB releases. 11s, 1s, 9s, 7s, 13s, 2s. One would think that stock rooms would be filled with those. Are the 2s even being backdoored like these 3s? Those drop in a few weeks.

Last edited:
WOW WOW WOW, Is all I have to say. For all of the dudes saying Early pairs are fake ARE DEAD WRONG!!!!. These things are beautiful. I might buy a 3rd pair early. Absolutely perfect. My man Zavier (SolesbyZay) hooked it up with next day air, and Paid using Zelle. These things are on POINT. EP is low and thin. Shoes are so comfortable. This might be 5 pair min.!!!!! Nobody better sleep on these.
not gonna lie - the ep looks wayyy to high on the toe for these to be legit....

I worked at footlocker and we definitely got shipments early especially the 11s and also depending on the shoes cause sometimes people would ask about a shoe and we said no we not getting them then boom a day before release we got the shoe. So it's possible for certain stores to get them 3 months ahead of schedule

I worked at footlocker and we definitely got shipments early especially the 11s and also depending on the shoes cause sometimes people would ask about a shoe and we said no we not getting them then boom a day before release we got the shoe. So it's possible for certain stores to get them 3 months ahead of schedule

Are they asking 3 months in advance?

Imma look like a fool walking into a FTL and asking if they got these in the back knowing they come out in March. Dawg gonna look back at me like yo its mid December relax. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom