Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

If you’re short, wearing low tops ain’t gonna make you look any taller. I’m sorry bro. If anything, high tops might even be better for you if you slip in some “orthotics” that can make you taller. Lol
I'm okay with being short. 5'*8 is still great lol

That fake baggy come back season has a slippery slope.. I vowed never to go back there though :lol:

Couldn't tell what decade I was in when encountering these:

IMG_0023.PNG

giphy.gif

I know i wouldn't.

Low Cut 3,s or 4,s wouldn't make any money in comparison to other Jordan lows. Because those two models are considerably already low in the eyes of alot of us. Lows in 1,s and 11,s are understandable, because those models are higher around the ankles. 3,s and 4,s would look hideous in low form. It wouldn't look good to me, because of how their built and designed. It's a good thing that ALOT of you all dont work for Nike/JB.

There would be few Gentry 2.0,s at those buildings right now. Case in point, we have people arguing and disliking the reimagined Bred 4,s, due to them having leather on them. All the while, nobody's noticing that they actually have the same shape as the SB4,s that were released. Yes the new pictures and videos are if fakes, but that's what we're getting in February.

Back
Top Bottom