Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Low Cut 3,s or 4,s wouldn't make any money in comparison to other Jordan lows. Because those two models are considerably already low in the eyes of alot of us. Lows in 1,s and 11,s are understandable, because those models are higher around the ankles. 3,s and 4,s would look hideous in low form. It wouldn't look good to me, because of how their built and designed. It's a good thing that ALOT of you all dont work for Nike/JB.

There would be few Gentry 2.0,s at those buildings right now. Case in point, we have people arguing and disliking the reimagined Bred 4,s, due to them having leather on them. All the while, nobody's noticing that they actually have the same shape as the SB4,s that were released. Yes the new pictures and videos are if fakes, but that's what we're getting in February.
Not a single photo of SB4 shape, that’s why no one has “noticed”. No idea what you’re talking about. Come Feb the shape from the UA factory pairs will be different on the real pairs? That doesn’t make any sense

Material change is more common on the “reimagined” line than anything else. Jordan 3s were an anomoly. Patent breds, suede royals, and now these leather black cements. Maybe cuz white cement 3s last retroed in OG form so long ago Nike didn’t want to mess with it too much and incite a riot.

Material change is more common on the “reimagined” line than anything else. Jordan 3s were an anomoly. Patent breds, suede royals, and now these leather black cements. Maybe cuz white cement 3s last retroed in OG form so long ago Nike didn’t want to mess with it too much and incite a riot.
Patent breds and suede royals are also trash. Nobody wants switched up materials. The only 2 good reimagined shoes were the thoughtfully aged looking ones.

The suede royals are far from trash though. So much they got right on them. And comparing the sacredness of materials the royals aren’t even in the discussion.

Patent Bred 1,s are Trash, Suede Royal 1,s Trash. Don't want either one of those. Also, everybody just proved my point about the Bred 4 reimagineds, it's not about the shape or quality. The dislike is all about them changing the overall materials on the shoe. It doesn't matter if the shape is dramatically improved, or if the materials are improved. Everybody's feelings are hurt because it's basically not the 2019,s pair with improved shape on them.

I think the shape is going to be exactly what we're seeing on the UA and Rep pairs we've been seeing online lately. It's going to be funny if they have SB 4 shape on them. Because at that point, it's just going to be ALOT of people screaming about how they just don't like Leather on Bred 4,s, which everybody is already doing right now. Hopefully i can get atleast 3 pairs minimum, since nobody wants them due to the material change. But I highly doubt that they're going sit.

Everybody forgetting that it's still a good looking 4. We've seen trash 4,s sell out, just because of how hyped up 4,s are at the moment.

No one proved your point. There’s multiple ways this pair falls short. Shape, materials used, materials not used, price, principal of not paying for the “same” shoe done in a worse way 4 years later.

These could be an exact 1:1 with the OGs or ‘99s in terms of shape and I’m still not buying.

These could be an exact 1:1 with the OGs or ‘99s in terms of shape and I’m still not buying.

You’re talking about the 4s with the leather? Yeah after seeing all the pics the shiny leather looks so bad it’s crazy. I just want them to nail ONE og 4 and I’ll be happy. Because they haven’t done it since the 99s

What does this even mean? You’re saying it’s less significant to change from leather to suede than durabuck to leather?
I’m saying the 1 has been done in thousands of ways. Jordan didn’t even wear the royals. He hit the shot in one of the most iconic shoes ever.

I’ll give them way more liberty to do a different release of a colorway never worn in a game than butcher an icon. The curved midsole, swoosh size, toebox shape, heel construction… all better than an OG high on the suede royals so I can’t say it’s trash at all or I’d return them/offer them up here.

Obviously we're talking about their decision making process to even consider using suede on the uppers. That's what they got wrong.

Nah I think royals just arent as popular as Chis and the shoe market is down in general.

People definitely aren't rocking heat like that out and aboot.

It's all about dingy Air Fork Ones, Pandunks, and slides of some format (yeezys, crocs, chancletas with the toe thong, etc.).

Aforementioned is 95 percent of the tween demo (and sometimes full fledged millennial hipsters).

Feels like the early 2010's again in terms of lack of variety out in these skreets.

Back
Top Bottom