Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I rock crocs 😆
Reported.

I have a pair of all white Air Force 1's too

john-elliott-nike-air-force-1-low-fall-2018-1.jpg

Unpopular opinion but grown *** men be looking like straight bums walking around in public in socks and slides
i used to be like this.....then I had kids. A lot of days efficiency over rules being fly. If that means socks n' slides, crocs, a book bag, a crossbody (basically a fanny pack :lol:) then that's what I'm doing. In the summer i keep cleats, beater sneakers, and crocs echo clogs in the trunk just in case. I will never ever ruin another pair of kicks during a spontaneous trip to the splash pad ever again :smh:.

And most of these kids have no connection to most of the shoes we love beyond being a shoe. We all have a load of nostalgia and associations with athletes and musicians and times in our lives. Most of them haven't even seen Jordan play beyond a youtube highlight video, and they probably never heard of Andre Agassi or Bo Jackson.
I don’t have much of a problem with it. Shoes are superficial style and status symbols for a lot of people and to expect kids to care about the legacy of athletes who the shoes were made for 30-40 years ago isn’t realistic.

I think sometimes it’s hard for us who grew up in the 80’s and 90’s to look at the other side. For most people there will never be anything sentimental about sneakers or style.

Though I seldom wear them

On top of wearing dress shoes throughout the week, having too many shoes…on top of that I’m afraid kids will step on them and I hate that

My 7 year old still acts like there’s a gravitational pull to me

Jerry Seinfeld is a pedophile?

There's a whole new crowd of people who apparently just found out/are outraged about the fact Seinfeld's girlfriend in the 90s was 17/18 when they started dating and he was like 38. It was well publicized at the time, to the point I remember photos of them together were published all the time in magazines like People etc.

I ain’t taking advice from a pedophile. People care about the wrong things. I prefer a good person who wears sweatpants over a piece of trash in a nice suit.
Seinfeld always gave me weird creepy vibes. I’m sure that dude has a lot of skeletons in his closet.

20 years is too big of an age difference, especially when one person is still a teen or in their early 20’s. Large age gaps do lessen as both people get older but 20 years is always huge. When he’s 70 and using a walker she will still be a spunky 50 year old lol.

A 10 year age gap is one thing, but 20 is another thing entirely.

I’m not caping for Jerry. But that quote is probably from a 90s 00s bit before popularity in athleisure. Also people should make their own assessments in life and not life by others.

There comes a point in every man’s life where you just stop caring about what other people think. It’s pretty liberating once you get there, to be honest. Like, even when you’re fully aware that your fit is whack, you give zero ****s. When your main character syndrome ends, that’s when life begins. Lol

20 years is too big of an age difference, especially when one person is still a teen or in their early 20’s. Large age gaps do lessen as both people get older but 20 years is always huge. When he’s 70 and using a walker she will still be a spunky 50 year old lol.

A 10 year age gap is one thing, but 20 is another thing entirely.
It’s either legal or it’s not.

It’s either legal or it’s not.
Yea if only it were that simple, lol.

Im 45, and would not date a chick that’s under 30. That’s a 15 year age gap which is pretty big but at least she’d be 30. But when she was 18, I’d have been 33, and that would have just been outright weird if not totally creepy on my part. Both situations are legal but there is a very good reason why one is acceptable and the other one, while legal, is very questionable.

The general rule of thumb is, you date someone who is at least half your age plus 7.

Last edited:
Yea if only it were that simple, lol.

Im 45, and would not date a chick that’s under 30. That’s a 15 year age gap which is pretty big but at least she’s 30. But when she was 18, I was 33, and that would have just been outright weird if not totally creepy on my part.

The general rule of thumb is, you date someone who is at least half your age plus 7.
If you’re so outraged by it then run for Congress under the platform of making it illegal to have a romantic relationship with someone’s who’s more than half your age, even if that person is a consenting adult in practically every state in the country.

Either that or propose a law to create a federal age of consent law of 21 years old.

…or 25?

You probably wouldn’t get Jerry Seinfeld’s vote.

…but that’s okay.

Last edited:
If you’re so outraged by it then run for Congress under the platform of making it illegal to have a romantic relationship with someone’s who’s more than half your age, even if that person is a consenting adult in practically every state in the country.

You probably wouldn’t get Jerry Seinfeld’s vote.

…but that’s okay.
I would never be able to run (or want to) for congress, as I’m very openly and aggressively a communist.

Back
Top Bottom