Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

F that! These don't rrelease for 3 months. Too far away. 😄

People here are just posting up speculative pairs left & right. Of course we gonna question them especially 3 months early. 😄

Release date and the date they hit stock rooms warehouses are two different things. We saw this with Lost and founds and chicagos 2s and we see it with grs constantly. I promise you the only person the back doors wait on is the delivery people

They could have been from the storages in Memphis too.

The Cherry 11s and Chrome 6s were stolen in August, didn't drop until December.

If conspiracy theories are more entertaining for y’all, keep on rocking

We know for a fact that people try to pass of fakes as real before release and we know that shops back door their stock early. Both things can be true without saying everything posted before release date is fake

Last edited:
How are reps a conspiracy theory? Fam reps are more prevalent then they've ever been and for some reason y'all cats who cop "early pairs" pretend they don't exist... You telling me everybody and their Mom getting all these legit pairs early? Y'all got it fam...

l9crxI7.png

How are reps a conspiracy theory? Fam reps are more prevalent then they've ever been and for some reason y'all cats who cop "early pairs" pretend they don't exist... You telling me everybody and their Mom getting all these legit pairs early? Y'all got it fam...

l9crxI7.png

Reps existing isn’t the conspiracy theory. Filling in the gaps with “they’re reps” every time you don’t know the answer of how something came to be is. Which is why I say there’s no point in speculating. Plenty of fakes of these are on the streets and there are also plenty of authentic pairs being sold.

But folks trying to associate certain attributes like elephant print, or shape, or color with fakes this early with out even knowing what the variation is going to be like with authentic pairs only causes confusion and hysteria come release time. Which helps No one. If you can’t speak to the authenticity of a shoe or the source you’re getting it from, don’t buy early. Simple as that.

Last edited:
If you're on social media lately there's tons of early shoes floating around.

The playoff 13s have been on social media for like a month now and they don't drop for awhile.

Sole Steals is selling a FSR of the Playoff 13s and they don't sell fakes.

If you're on social media lately there's tons of early shoes floating around.

The playoff 13s have been on social media for like a month now and they don't drop for awhile.

Sole Steals is selling a FSR of the Playoff 13s and they don't sell fakes.

And it’s not exactly hard to circle back and see who’s peddling the fake stuff after the fact. Fake A Ma Maniere 4s didn’t start using correct upper materials until after they released and even then there’s still things that are wrong with them. Fake lost and founds still use a distinguishably fake receipt and “sale” sticker on the box. Sometimes folks act like the only difference between an authentic shoe and a replica is your imagination 😂

And it’s not exactly hard to circle back and see who’s peddling the fake stuff after the fact. Fake A Ma Maniere 4s didn’t start using correct upper materials until after they released and even then there’s still things that are wrong with them. Fake lost and founds still use a distinguishably fake receipt and “sale” sticker on the box. Sometimes folks act like the only difference between an authentic shoe and a replica is your imagination 😂

That’s the thing though right? People act like that whole Air Randy debacle in 2011 never happened. People bought early pairs because Air Randy “never sold fakes”, only to find out a few weeks before the release that the early Concords they ended up with were reps.

That’s the thing though right? People act like that whole Air Randy debacle in 2011 never happened. People bought early pairs because Air Randy “never sold fakes”, only to find out a few weeks before the release that the early Concords they ended up with were reps.

You can’t ignore the context of WHEN air randy happened. Most of us (and the sneaker world at the time) had never seen a fake that was even half the quality of an authentic shoe. And guess what ended up exposing him? Folks having them in hand comparing them to real pairs, and seeing that they weren’t right. i can look up and old air randy concords and still see the “JOQDAN” and know I’m looking at fake without having to speculate. That hasn’t changed. Fast forward 12 years, fakes are still good, which I’m not denying. But that doesn’t change the fact that flight club probably has half of Kith’s stock in their stockroom right now.

You can’t ignore the context of WHEN air randy happened. Most of us (and the sneaker world at the time) had never seen a fake that was even half the quality of an authentic shoe. And guess what ended up exposing him? Folks having them in hand comparing them to real pairs, and seeing that they weren’t right. i can look up and old air randy concords and still see the “JOQDAN” and know I’m looking at fake without having to speculate. That hasn’t changed. Fast forward 12 years, fakes are still good, which I’m not denying. But that doesn’t change the fact that flight club probably has half of Kith’s stock in their stockroom right now.
Everyone with early pairs buying from Flight Club now? Lol

there are shops on eBay with thousands of transactions, 100% positive feed back selling them right now with authenticity guarantee. Some have sold out of damn near full size runs. Goat has sizes available for instant ship in multiple sizes. We don’t have to paint this elaborate picture of fakes being the only possible answers to early pairs. It’s not that deep.

273BD06A-CC30-4E9F-8B07-C81B7EA9EE69.png

It's funny how y'all dudes assume resell shops are above selling reps.

i don’t have to believe that there aren’t resell shops selling fakes to know that EVERY shoe sold before release date isn’t a fake. Feedback like this doesn’t happen in a world where every early shoe is fake.

There’s nothing wrong with some healthy skepticism. It’ll save you more times than it won’t. But feedback like that tells me IF I am buying early, and I buy from a seller like one of the ones below, odds are good the pair I get will be legit. But if your line of logic makes you feel more comfortable, go for it.

7C711A8B-00DA-4A1D-BA7A-65631065C5DF.jpeg

39DEB08F-525F-4F01-AADA-B17343BF265B.jpeg

i don’t have to believe that there aren’t resell shops selling fakes to know that EVERY shoe sold before release date isn’t a fake. Feedback like this doesn’t happen in a world where every early shoe is fake.

There’s nothing wrong with some healthy skepticism. It’ll save you more times than it won’t. But feedback like that tells me IF I am buying early, and I buy from a seller like one of the ones below, odds are good the pair I get will be legit. But if your line of logic makes you feel more comfortable, go for it.

7C711A8B-00DA-4A1D-BA7A-65631065C5DF.jpeg

39DEB08F-525F-4F01-AADA-B17343BF265B.jpeg
Not knocking you but those ratings can be easily manipulated. You showing me online ratings, show me some shoes.

Not knocking you but those ratings can be easily manipulated. You showing me online ratings, show me some shoes.

eBay feed back is buyer generated though, and the shoes being sold, especially at the price range both of those sellers have them set they have to be authenticated by eBay before shipping them out to the buyer, who then responds with positive feedback. Too many things have to go right for a shoe seller on eBay to stack up 8k feedback, 77k sales, and 100% positive feedback AND be selling fakes.

The second seller has 80 shoes sold for the 3 reimagined alone and still has 100% positive feedback without a single buyer mentioning receiving a fake or a shoe not passing authentication.
F1C82DF1-B649-4CFD-B711-3CA7E430DBA0.png

Last edited:
Random consumers that are willing to shell out $700 for an early pair on eBay usually don’t know the difference of real vs fake anyway. Not saying the shoes they are getting are fake but the folks who buy early for crazy amounts tend to be people who are naive and don’t know any better.

This early shmearly talk is nice and all but in regards to their actual release, I intend to buy two (from actual retailers) just in case one pair has thicker EP than the other or any other discrepancy. Also does FTL let you use gift cards on new releases or no? I got a 50 dollar gift card from my pops for Christmas and would love to use it on these when they release. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom