TB 16’s

I like to put my own vintage look in my shoes

2 pairs minimum

CF79A503-38D5-44AA-9A79-A28DCF6E7C07.jpeg

Attachments

• A3E26798-ADEC-47E5-B7EB-2F1AF6BA281C.jpeg
    A3E26798-ADEC-47E5-B7EB-2F1AF6BA281C.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 40
Call me crazy but I feel like JB is disrespecting me personally (lol) by making these of all shoes “reimagined”. Wanted these so bad in OG form for all these years and they go and do this :smh:. I really don’t count the ‘88 retro as a full hearted GR release. I like my WC3 all white and crispy looking not yellowed. Don’t understand why they think this is necessary or a good idea. Praying this is all speculation and they release without an aged look.
The only thought that comes to mind is the OFF White craze. I think Nike and JB believe they can translate it to our retros. Maybe they believe we all accept it now. ? I dont like it either. But if this is the closest I get to a 1988 WC, well...I have a 94 and its falling apart. The 2013 was never gonna be possible. So these may be the best I/we get. At least for a while anyway.

The only thought that comes to mind is the OFF White craze. I think Nike and JB believe they can translate it to our retros. Maybe they believe we all accept it now. ? I dont like it either. But if this is the closest I get to a 1988 WC, well...I have a 94 and its falling apart. The 2013 was never gonna be possible. So these may be the best I/we get. At least for a while anyway.
The 2013 pair was trash anyway. The Jordan on the bottom was such a slap in the face and the shape and materials were pretty bad. These will surely be better than those.

It’s annoying that the Fire Red 3s are supposedly releasing in OG fashion, but they had to hit us with the reimagined stuff on the WC3
Exactly, it's BS, hopefully they don't pull this garbage with Military Blues when/if they come around

It’s annoying that the Fire Red 3s are supposedly releasing in OG fashion, but they had to hit us with the reimagined stuff on the WC3
It’s been quite since they got announced. I forgot they were even coming out :lol:

I definitely anxious too see exactly how they going do this reimagined edition of these ig they finally going get the ep shape right 🙏🏽

Really I think about all they need to do to them is make them a little taller and they got it.. Maybe change the EP back to the original style but I doubt that happens.

Been waiting a long long while for a proper retro of these. Couldn't get the last few renditions but not paying resale either. Now that they are finally releasing again, they want to purposefully age them? Defeats the purpose of wearing the shoe and "aging" them manually. I hope they don't do us dirty on these.

All complaining aside, I'm in for at least two pairs :lol: :nthat:

Remastered
Reimagined

What next?

Reconnect?
(Where they bring back retro cards)
Refurbished - 'like new' Jordans that were returned to Nike due to defects now available to you! Nike has addressed these defects to the best of their ability and 9 out of 10 refurbished pairs are already broken which means instant comfort for you!

$225

SIDpF8x.png

Back
Top Bottom