Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

air-jordan-3-white-cement-reimagined-release-date-dn3707-100-1-3.jpg
air-jordan-3-white-cement-reimagined-release-date-dn3707-100-2.jpg.jpg
air-jordan-3-white-cement-reimagined-release-date-dn3707-100-3.jpg.jpg
air-jordan-3-white-cement-reimagined-release-date-dn3707-100-4.jpg.jpg
air-jordan-3-white-cement-reimagined-release-date-dn3707-100-5.jpg.jpg
air-jordan-3-white-cement-reimagined-release-date-dn3707-100-6.jpg.jpg
christian-bale-patrick-bateman.gif

I preordered from Jawns On Fire and they were guaranteed to arrive before Christmas. I had to email them multiple times to get a update on my order since its past new years and i dont have my shoes yet. The owner tells me 3 different suppliers fell through on him and he was still trying to source my pair and didnt know when he would be able to fulfill it. I told him to refund me asap. For almost $500, he'd better have Michael Jordan himself make me a pair. I think at this point ill just wait it out until the release date or at least get them closer to the release date

Still tight about the fact I grew up w GS looking off compared to adults. Now there’s an option to get adult 3.5-7 for most releases, and GS 3s & 4s have plastic tabs and proper midsoles.
on the flipside size 3.5 and size 18 cost the same amount 🤷‍♂️
Bloodlines, University Blues, Hyper Royals, and Court purples are my favorite 1s. The OG colorways never did it for me. Report me if you must.
Reported.

I suspect this is who typed that

images

This thread is tiring me out already, too much nitpicking fine details. The L&F thread was a classic this one needs to step up the spice.

I know it's only January but y'all can do better. We haven't set up a single go-fund me yet.

That's a great point. I'll DM you my Venmo account name; send me the cash for these so I'm good to go when they drop. Appreciate ya, bruh! I need you to buy these for me because I'm going to spend my own money on PS5 VR2.

Last edited:
I hope some of ya'll realize that Nike at times will use a sample for their product shots. This may/may not be the final retail product.

This is what I’m saying. That’s some hella thin lines. If all the pairs come out like that more power to Nike. Then all the early pairs videos about to have their comments on fire!

Flip side is you’ll get a mixed bag and EP will be all over the place.

Then i seen this today :nerd:

63D4A551-31DC-47C8-AB1D-CCCE76CD6BDE.jpeg
17BFDA37-1D32-4D1D-B3E0-374C3AE73B21.jpeg
A9E1EAEE-C162-4A1B-9D90-5E8865A6150C.jpeg

I wonder what 3s would look like with grey cracked leather, like the leather on AMM 1s, instead of the elephant print.

Back
Top Bottom