Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I didn't get in the shock drop cause I was in a chiropractor appointment. Don't remember if I entered for FTL's but pretty sure I did

These are all such stupid stipulations. Just do it random like they always do. They already confirmed they were full of it with the L&F exclusive access

Beat the final boss

These things really feel nice. 20230228_152750.jpg 20230228_152741.jpg 20230228_152616.jpg 20230228_152736.jpg

tried for the shock drop, didn't try the damn 2018 release, but i'll end up probably getting access anyway...lol

This is me. I don't even know if I tried. I have the 2011's and 88's and I wasn't really in to the translucent sole.
But I’ve done a bunch of “I know I’m not gon win but I’ll try anyway” for kicks I didn’t want just to see what happened lol

What’s the list of foot stores to try carting and checking out on RD?

Typical FTL, Champs, Footaction, etc?

Launch Details​

Air Jordan 3 'White Cement Reimagined'​

The AJ3 "White Cement Reimagined" honors 35 years with an aged aesthetic that redefines timeless. Bring the vintage vibes with yellowing on the midsole, eyelets and backtab, plus classic Nike Air branding at the heel. Elephant print (updated to replicate the '88 original) and splashes of Sail and Fire Red keep the original design alive and well.

To prioritize SNKRS Members who have been after the ‘White Cement’ AJ3 in North America, the Air Jordan 3 ‘White Cement Reimagined’ will be released via Exclusive Access in the SNKRS app. This will be in addition to the main launch on March 11th.

Keep reading to find out more details.

-----------------------

Understanding Exclusive Access for the Air Jordan 3 'White Cement Reimagined'​

Exclusive Access will provide some of our most dedicated SNKRS members in North America the opportunity to purchase the Air Jordan 3 ‘White Cement Reimagined’. The offer will only go out to Members who have entered and lost both the AJ3 ‘Free Throw Line’ from 2018 and the AJ3 ‘White Cement’ Shock Drop last week on SNKRS. However, not every member who meets this criteria will necessarily be selected.

Exclusive Access does not guarantee general availability or availability in your preferred size. For a greater opportunity to secure a pair in your size, it is recommended that you have Push Notifications enabled so you know if you are given Exclusive Access. Exclusive Access will be sent to select Members on March 2nd.

I guess I’m out…plus I was sleep during last weeks shock drop

Attachments

• 36492C12-4C94-4FB7-B979-CACD109DE3F7.jpeg
    36492C12-4C94-4FB7-B979-CACD109DE3F7.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 460
Nah, we all know Nike's statement is complete BS. No way they're precluding new accounts from the past 5 years since that launch from getting pairs. Post launch there will be some Nike mental gymnastics to explain why these "newer" accounts hit on EA.

Back
Top Bottom