Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Can’t imagine the drama the EP boyz would make of these… Let’s all be thankful.

245D31B2-7C8A-40DC-9315-C58AB6550A7E.jpeg
JB really missing on ALL elephant print shoes this year :/ gonna need both of them on discount though
96292373-9632-4BDC-87C7-40BECC9844D2.jpeg

You pretty much don't know until the morning the stores are announced. Nobody knows early enough to line up.
Not in my area. Fools here know info before hand because of discord leaks I guess. So by the time the DSG announcement email/tweet goes out there’s already like 100 ****heads waiting camped out in line by the time you pull up at what you thought was a early 7AM to get a wristband smh. Grown men out there camping since 2AM the night before smh. Not a shot in the wind at my local DSG for releases like this. I don’t like DSGs wristband procedure for this very reason. I refuse to camp that long in this day and age.

I’m not physically going anywhere for a chance to buy anything at this point in life. I’ll happily pay resale to avoid lineup shenanigans. :lol:

The only way I’m stepping foot in any store is to pickup an already confirmed app W, and I’ve been known to skip out on those to avoid the mall lol.

On another note, I’ve got a handful of light skin elephants on my eBay watch list. Just waiting for the inevitable undercutting to begin so I can strike. :evil:

Anyone know when Finish Line does their raffles? Don’t want to miss out on this.

Normally they do wristbands Sunday morning though right?
I only been on a Sunday once. The last couple of times was on Saturday. Last release I got from them was the Cherry 11’s. Only 3 people showed up including myself so they handed wristbands out a little early.

If theres no EA it shock drop by wednesday then dream is dead. Wonder why Nike has stopped these in UK

So there's obviously multiple variations of the EP, light dark thick thin etc. As far as the yellowing goes are there lighter and darker pairs for sure? Or are we just chalking that up to the lighting used for the photo?

Wait… they made them pre-aged on purpose??? Well, why didn’t you say so? This whole time I was thinking it was a factory defect.

I mean the white you are going on about is in fact not supposed to be white so we are a little perplexed about your quibble, sir

SHIPPING UPDATE..

Got a pair from the second EA. Nike/SNKRS says shipped Thursday night, delivery was to be today (Saturday) but status is waiting carrier pickup.

UPS says label created but they haven’t received package yet. UPS email says delivery rescheduled.

Anyone else have this?

SHIPPING UPDATE..

Got a pair from the second EA. Nike/SNKRS says shipped Thursday night, delivery was to be today (Saturday) but status is waiting carrier pickup.

UPS says label created but they haven’t received package yet. UPS email says delivery rescheduled.

Anyone else have this?
I’ve noticed that tracking for a lot of my packages from Nike recently doesn’t update until the package arrives at a local facility. More than likely they’re already picked up and on the way.

Back
Top Bottom