Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

That sounds about right.. My friend owns a butcher shop and warned about supply chains selling fake Wagyu though so you have to buy from a trusted source.
They got UA Wagyu now 😲?
Reading through all these pages

*Me looking for any mention of Seth Fowler the gawd shoetuber of this generation

church-lady-looking.gif

He deserve that million+ subs. He covers almost ALL shoes, buys and reviews stuff even if it ain't hype, don't focus on resale, knows about materials and quality, genuinely loves the game
I really like Seth....he's legit....but he literally has a weekly series titled "Heat or Hype" wear he discussed the sellout potential of kicks and if they'll be bricks or not.....jusayin'🤷🏿‍♂️ 🤣

Respected amongst what culture? The YouTuber community that was created to support and promote the resell community? The OG sneaker culture doesn’t care about you or that dude to be honest. Nobody cares about the work put into it or producing or none of that. You guys do that for your own self-gratification not the sneaker culture because the sneaker culture never needed or asked for it. It’s not disrespect it’s just the truth.
This is such a bad take. Sneaker Youtube was here before all the hypebeast came in and screwed up the game.

They got UA Wagyu now 😲?

I really like Seth....he's legit....but he literally has a weekly series titled "Heat or Hype" wear he discussed the sellout potential of kicks and if they'll be bricks or not.....jusayin'🤷🏿‍♂️ 🤣

It's SIT or SELL

And he's explaining/giving opinions on if a shoe is going to sell out and you need to buy it ASAP at retail, or if it's going to sit and you might be able to get it on discount down the line

That's WAY different than these dudes who sit around looking at StockX telling you whether or not it's a brick, or if you should buy pairs to resell. Different motive too

*Me looking for any mention of Seth Fowler the gawd shoetuber of this generation

church-lady-looking.gif

He deserve that million+ subs. He covers almost ALL shoes, buys and reviews stuff even if it ain't hype, don't focus on resale, knows about materials and quality, genuinely loves the game
We usually agree on everything but this ain't it. You're one of the most vocal dudes on here about the culture being "gentrified" and honestly when I think of gentrified sneaker heads he's the first person I think of. He may be a nice guy but he doesn't come off as genuine to me.

We usually agree on everything but this ain't it. You're one of the most vocal dudes on here about the culture being "gentrified" and honestly when I think of gentrified sneaker heads he's the first person I think of. He may be a nice guy but he doesn't come off as genuine to me.

Agreed.

Nah, you might be confusing him with that clown Roszko

IDC if he's white. That's not what it's about.

Seth a real one, and a student of the game. I love that he'll make a video about some joints that are just his favorites, even tho he know the hypebeast kids won't mess with it. But he tries to educate these kids and talks about HISTORY. Not resale

Screen Shot 2023-03-15 at 12.46.53 AM.png

If I ever tuned in and he was looking at a StockX chart talking about "lunch money" and all that I'd unsub. He helps a lot doing other early reviews of non-Jordans, non-Yeezys, or "Bricks" and I buy a lot of Bricks that I just like the look of. If anything this dude is an asset

Nah, you might be confusing him with that clown Roszko

IDC if he's white. That's not what it's about.

Seth a real one, and a student of the game. I love that he'll make a video about some joints that are just his favorites, even tho he know the hypebeast kids won't mess with it. But he tries to educate these kids and talks about HISTORY. Not resale

Screen Shot 2023-03-15 at 12.46.53 AM.png

If I ever tuned in and he was looking at a StockX chart talking about "lunch money" and all that I'd unsub. He helps a lot doing other early reviews of non-Jordans, non-Yeezys, or "Bricks" and I buy a lot of Bricks that I just like the look of. If anything this dude is an asset
No... I know exactly who Seth is. Nightwing is everything you're claiming Seth to be.

church-lady-looking.gif

Seango is the best if you're looking for an overview of a shoe. His videos are high quality with great presentation. No stupid intros or clickbait titles. His page basically serves as an archive at this point.

DFW FOLKS check your local FTL stores 2moro
Towneast depends on crowd

Redbird had a bunch left

Parks a few might not make it to sales floor

Stonebriar has some

New ft worth has a bunch
If anyone stops by here lmk if you can oop me a size 10 for a good friend pls

Well, believe it or not, I do have some news. Nike.ca restocked an hour ago in all sizes. Might have been ghost stock, or their site got hit up by bots because I couldn’t check out. 😭😭😭

I want this pair badly but I've been burned too many times with qc to want to pay resale. I can deal with some imperfections at retail but not at resale price lol.

Is it safe to say that not nearly as many people wanted these compared to the L&F 1s? I see a lot for sale, but they aren’t really moving.
I also say GOOD also. 3s arent really moving likely because the 3s arent as hyped right now compared to the 1s (worldwide speaking), and also the last true chicago 1s from 2015 were really limited overseas. Not to mention the whole 2015 Nike online cancelation of the Chicago 1s in the US and the Last Dance hype.

Has there been any correlation done as to the QC issues on where the shoes were made (Vietnam, China, Indonesia, etc) and how significant the "defects" are?

Back
Top Bottom