Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

No... I know exactly who Seth is. Nightwing is everything you're claiming Seth to be.
Agreed. Nightwing keeps it totally honest and real and only mentions resale when he mentions that he bought them for resale in order to review. NW lived and first hand experienced the OG Jordans and Golden Era of Nike Basketball, which is something that can't be beaten.

Seth on the other hand has some good moments in his videos, but dives into the hype on more than one occasion. Majority of his videos just describe the obvious features of a sneaker and tries to compare them to other models (i.e. the latest AJ4 x SB video when he said "it feels similar to the FR4s, but i don't really know...") He also makes videos like "Sit or Sell" which is a dumb/pointless assessment on how he thinks a sneaker will perform sales-wise, hence tailoring to the hypebeasts who care about that sort of thing.

It’s amazing he’ll get even one more sale with this bull **** *** answer he just gave. “It’s limiting to make the only descriptor authenticity” :lol: dude said is the box damaged.

It’s amazing we got HERE from the 2011 Concords and 2012 Galaxy drops. This **** is ridiculous. Raffles for everything and GR OG colorways I copped a decade ago on a lazy Saturday being Bought up by bots solely to resell for $100 profit on platforms where you’re liable to get hit/get away with reps anyway :lol:

Agreed. Nightwing keeps it totally honest and real and only mentions resale when he mentions that he bought them for resale in order to review. NW lived and first hand experienced the OG Jordans and Golden Era of Nike Basketball, which is something that can't be beaten.

Seth on the other hand has some good moments in his videos, but dives into the hype on more than one occasion. Majority of his videos just describe the obvious features of a sneaker and tries to compare them to other models (i.e. the latest AJ4 x SB video when he said "it feels similar to the FR4s, but i don't really know...") He also makes videos like "Sit or Sell" which is a dumb/pointless assessment on how he thinks a sneaker will perform sales-wise, hence tailoring to the hypebeasts who care about that sort of thing.
That sit and sell **** mf thinking they stock brokers

It’s amazing he’ll get even one more sale with this bull **** *** answer he just gave. “It’s limiting to make the only descriptor authenticity” :lol: dude said is the box damaged.

It’s amazing we got HERE from the 2011 Concords and 2012 Galaxy drops. This **** is ridiculous. Raffles for everything and GR OG colorways I copped a decade ago on a lazy Saturday being Bought up by bots solely to resell for $100 profit on platforms where you’re liable to get hit/get away with reps anyway :lol:
This **** gotta stop fr it's like damn ain't even fun no mo

You mean $10 profit

All of this. I used to watch Seth Fowler but he sounds just like all these other shoetubers. Nightingale is hella dope Sean Go as well. I like Foamer Simpson too.

All of this. I used to watch Seth Fowler but he sounds just like all these other shoetubers. Nightingale is hella dope Sean Go as well. I like Foamer Simpson too.
Agree also on Foamer, also an OG. Also Kustoo (Jacques Slade) - pretty much most of the OG Sneaker Youtubers who went and played at MJ's house back in 2015 (?) are the ones I hold of value.

Sean Go is good to watch to see "glamour shots" of kicks, but I usually don't listen to what he has to say since he also describes the obvious in the sneakers he posts.

Only "sneaker youtubers" I still regularly watch are Mike Rich (he's genuinely funny and likes what he likes), Eddie Win (more interesting fashion-centric view, skater past, and likes what he likes), and Weartesters (obvious passion for what he likes, knows his stuff, consistent quality). I just lost interest in all of the others and/or got tired of their schtick. Fowler's voice bothers me, always felt weird about Foamer after I saw the Scientology stuff, and any others' serious mentions/discussion of hype/resale/etc got old quick.

Also, if anyone got a spare 11.5....... I just want that one pair to wear

6B1E77FE-4E58-4C39-98F8-0CFF58E52789.jpeg

Best toe shape on a 3 I’ve ever owned.

It's SIT or SELL

And he's explaining/giving opinions on if a shoe is going to sell out and you need to buy it ASAP at retail, or if it's going to sit and you might be able to get it on discount down the line

That's WAY different than these dudes who sit around looking at StockX telling you whether or not it's a brick, or if you should buy pairs to resell. Different motive too
May be different motives I’m not doubting that (never seen his work) but the outcome is still the same. That’s the type of stuff resellers flock to. If they see someone they feel is knowledgeable saying “buy it asap” they’re going to hop on it. A real hustler does their research and 99% of reseller’s research is those vids.

Sean Go is good to watch to see "glamour shots" of kicks, but I usually don't listen to what he has to say since he also describes the obvious in the sneakers he posts.

You can just fast forward to the last 30 seconds of the video, because the first 95% of the video is only useful for blind people. His dialogue is like watching TV with descriptive audio. “The box is black, with Nike letters and swoosh in red”. Lol

Back
Top Bottom