Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I really wanna rock my pair right now but I grabbed a 2nd pair and I want to see what that pair looks like first. What if it’s one of the 3 or 4 perfect pairs that’s been posted in here 🤣

I guess I can wait a few more days

Got my pair from Goat in today. Put them next to my EA pair from SNKRS. Pretty happy with these. Goat pair on the left side, from ln4. EA pair on the right from ln3.
Wow. GOAT pair looks very similar to mine also from LN4. That's a good pair right there! :smokin

Yall in here tripping. Thread gonna get clapped. Come back in here and this mf
de5159600f961bc19078b04fcd5911e5def59d8.jpg

HYPEBEAST ALERT, HYPEBEAST ALERT!
I lived in South Korea when these came out. The hype was insane! People were camping out for these several days before they came out. There weren’t a lot of large sizes in ROK. The military, expats, and Koreans with big feet scurried for crumbs. The South Korean landscape is terrible for sneaker heads. I lost a lot of classic sneakers walking to work in monsoon season.
No, you’re not. You’ll get them.
Maaaaaaan i might just have to let them go lol
They don’t look too bad. They are fossils/material for a time capsule. The remastered program changed the game. When they started retroing sneakers, cats on here and instyle shoes complained about making sneakers similar to the OG model. The elephant print isn’t awe inspiring, but at least the sneaker doesn’t have a jumpman or shiny leather that looks like it was bathed in Vaseline .

Last edited:
Unfortunately i did get a slight QC issue with mine with the leather not being consistent. But im not too stressed about that. Im just glad my cement prints are matching for the most part.

Also seeing 3s now with thick cement print makes em look fake lol

:sick: The print on them BC3s

Maaaaaaan i might just have to let them go lol

Damn them joints looking worse than the CDP 3s :smh:

Now maybe some of the people who told some of us "OGs" that we should stop complaining about previous III retros understand the point. Hard to ignore when it's staring you right in the face, isn't it?

sneakerwolf916 sneakerwolf916 I wouldn't sweat the uneven tumble. I've looked at so many pairs on eBay and many, many have that same inconsistency. Even one of the pairs I bought has it, but I was far more concerned with the EP and overall shape. Have seen pretty much zero pairs listed that aren't inconsistent in one way or another.

SNkrs pair on the left (LN3). EA Pair on the right (LN4). hard to decide which one to keep
333462671_478653031022051_2419228175297619894_n.jpg
333520586_906453603926380_2823857976215150949_n.jpg

Left pair, EASY.

NT has been making references to, and jokes about, the FedEx/UPS Final Boss and having packages jacked for months. None of this is new or subtle. Everyone is so bent in here, everything gets attacked now :lol:
Damn it’s not my fault the topic switches every 5 min in this thread. I’m only scanned to see restock posts and happened to stumble on the wild post w/ no context :lol:

:rofl:
Totally understandable but in fairness, it’s joked about in literally every release thread LOL
Oh definitely I joked about it here especially when videos of the Memphis factory bandits popped up before the early access. Crazy we now got henchmen to get through before the final boss :lol:

LN4 size 10.5 for retail + tax. Michigan only, Wayne county or surrounding. I’ll give it to someone here, but I won’t sell it elsewhere.

1. Putting retro+ ahead of any of the 4 OGs is crazy to me.

2. As of now, WC3 > BC3 only due to updated mold, otherwise they're interchangeable at 1 & 2

3. Same goes for FR3 & TB3 at 3 &4

4. AMMs are mediocre at best (hypebeasty)

5. DEs, although they have a good shape, are still 🗑 in terms of colorway

Back
Top Bottom