Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

UnDSing the pair with the mismatch EP first 😤
AFD819A5-3C42-4B6C-AE81-2FB389100A65.jpeg
6679BA28-25C7-4496-832E-16870E18CF20.jpeg
2C403AF0-0865-4048-B13F-0D4ED7853E9E.jpeg
You'll know, and it will hurt because you'll know. But you'll still be fly because no one else will know. Just remember that lol

Yea if it wasn't for NT I don't think I would ever be that technical in the 'what's acceptable or not' department! Its a gift and curse
Hey, this is the life we chose... Or did it choose us🤔?... Either way lol we're here and we love it, even when it don't love us back and give us mismatched elephant print even though we clearly asked for matching elephant print😂

Y’all are some wild boys for going down 0.5 in these

I’d definitely have Lebron toes if I didn’t go tts

Depends entirely on your foot shape. I measure an exact 11 TTS on the device, but I also have relatively narrow feet. I buy practically every Nike/Jordan in 11 and live with the results (other than Huarache runners) and have never had a real issue in decades (other than my TTS in the 34 lows killing the tops of my toes). I don't usually engage in the ridiculous NT sizing talk, either. In the case of these latest III retros, I discovered for myself with other recent III releases that for some reason they fit me with tons of empty toe space. And because I have narrow feet, the width isn't an issue in THIS shoe for me going down 0.5. Wore my first pair all day Saturday, no problem.
Now one of my other all-time favorites, the XI low IE black/reds---I have extra toe space in those, too. But I'm pretty sure if I went down in that pair, my pinky toes would get killed by the overall narrow build. So I just live with the toe space in those bad boys.

That being said I do wonder if those that went .5 down will have the same experience you're having shape wise. With my fire reds I got my TTS 11 and .5 down to the 10.5. 10.5 looked the best on foot and over time. Way less creasing and the creasing that happens didn't look as bad.

Ya know, this isn't why I went down half a size, but it's certainly a potential benefit for those of us who can go down on these and still have them be comfortable.

I remember back in the day when everyone would wear their kicks.

Had a pair of OG Infrared VI I beat to DEATH. Only sneakers I wore for like 2 years straight.

I can't recall anyone complaining about yellowing, creasing, etc.

You'd buy them and walk out the store wearing them.

I was young though, like 7 years old so maybe the older crowd was different.

Sir my shoes are for placing in overpriced plastic display boxes behind me and covered in LED lights and FUNCO pops

You think we go outside.

NO

we judge fits from the comfort of our pillow forts in our house.

Sir my shoes are for placing in overpriced plastic display boxes behind me and covered in LED lights and FUNCO pops

You think we go outside.

NO

we judge fits from the comfort of our pillow forts in our house.

This made me :rofl: for real.

Not official Jordan brand but this shirt LOOKS DOPE!!!!!! Looks like it’s pretty decent quality too.

Attachments

• 415F0AFC-D48B-4984-B5E3-A650A3A9B8C3.jpeg
    415F0AFC-D48B-4984-B5E3-A650A3A9B8C3.jpeg
    328.2 KB · Views: 260
And if someone listed multiple pairs and you got an authentic and verified pair from eBay and didn’t like the print or think it didn’t quite match the listed photo… I find it hard to believe they’re helping you. That’s just how it’s going to be on any shoe with print like this.

Which is why I’m still scratching my head about the ”good old days” of eBay and tagging photos. People brought it up and it in no way helps with this scenario. So glad I looked at both my pairs in person and didn’t get burned for $275+

That's why I'm glad I was able to swap my retail pair for someone else's retail. And the size that I wanted locally. I could inspect and reject in real time if I didn't like it.

Although I think whether tagging pics would be helpful depends on what kind of customer service representative you get. I've gotten some really helpful customer service reps both at eBay and at the authentication service which has separate customer service teams. I think it would be worth that shot at the very least if you didn't like what you got and thought you might have gotten the swapped out pair.

I think eBay is still a bit more incentivized to resolve it for you being newer to sneakers authentication. Worst case scenario you might get a discount code or partial refund. None of them are perfect but for me it goes eBay, goat, stockX from a buying perspective. Seller wants to keep their five-star rating, eBay is always customer biased, and the authentication service wants to keep their record clean so you got multiple people you can go to for some kind of resolution. Not so when it comes to GOAT and StockX.

Way too much wasted text going on above me. All that needs to be done, is confirm with the seller beforehand, that you see/receive pictures of the actual pair you will receive. That's all you have to do. :lol: Communicate and confirm beforehand.

not to be a disappointment to the thread but I returned my .5 down pair.- fit was perfect btw but EP was just too jacked. And now I have none.…and I’m fine with that. On to the next.

Nah you did the right thing. Never settle for jacked EP. Integrity. :nthat:

giphy.gif

Way too much wasted text going on above me. All that needs to be done, is confirm with the seller beforehand, that you see/receive pictures of the actual pair you will receive. That's all you have to do. :lol: Communicate and confirm beforehand.
You may still be unhappy if the only issue is how the elephant print looks in person. eBay doesn’t owe anyone more than the verified shoe in the size and condition listed. I’d love to see evidence of them ever canceling a sale for a seller whose EP didn’t quite look the same (but not mismatched or horrible looking). I don’t think eBay is on your side, confirmation or not.

You may still be unhappy if the only issue is how the elephant print looks in person. eBay doesn’t owe anyone more than the verified shoe in the size and condition listed. I’d love to see evidence of them ever canceling a sale for a seller whose EP didn’t quite look the same (but not mismatched or horrible looking). I don’t think eBay is on your side, confirmation or not.

You're missing my point. There's no need to even be in the situation you and dude are discussing.

You ask the seller to send you as many pictures and angles of the shoe that you'll actually be receiving. If you like them after looking at them in depth, you buy them. Done. You know EXACTLY what you're getting.

This way there's no need to return anything or file any claims.

Last edited:
Depends entirely on your foot shape. I measure an exact 11 TTS on the device, but I also have relatively narrow feet. I buy practically every Nike/Jordan in 11 and live with the results (other than Huarache runners) and have never had a real issue in decades (other than my TTS in the 34 lows killing the tops of my toes). I don't usually engage in the ridiculous NT sizing talk, either. In the case of these latest III retros, I discovered for myself with other recent III releases that for some reason they fit me with tons of empty toe space. And because I have narrow feet, the width isn't an issue in THIS shoe for me going down 0.5. Wore my first pair all day Saturday, no problem.
Now one of my other all-time favorites, the XI low IE black/reds---I have extra toe space in those, too. But I'm pretty sure if I went down in that pair, my pinky toes would get killed by the overall narrow build. So I just live with the toe space in those bad boys.

Ya know, this isn't why I went down half a size, but it's certainly a potential benefit for those of us who can go down on these and still have them be comfortable.

Not the 34 lows sizing! 😭

The playoff 13s were $390 and the reimagined III’s were $340. Gotta be based on size, right?

And what size would they be charging that for in the 13’s? The dreaded size 12 and above shouldn’t be anything over $240 on GOAT rn

Back
Top Bottom