Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

everyone, just remember. i tried to get this back on track with the MJ pic. These dudes kept going. And I guess I'm the one that's obsessed. Yup.

I'm thinking of trading the thunders I got for these. I think that's a even swap?
That's tough, but' I'd do it. I'd personally do it because resell is lower than the WC3s at the moment and they haven't even released yet. I believe resell will dip after the release just like the Lightinings did. But, if for whatever reason these are more limited or harder to get, then resell might go up. I doubt it though. I'd trade now if I had a trade partner if I were you. I think it will be easier to double back and get the Thunder for retail or close to retail too. I think we saw at least 2 restocks on NDC alone for the Lightning and my local Snipes kept getting shipments.

I did it and waiting for them to get authorized. No brainer cuz im not a fan of yellow shoes. Expecting the step child b grade elephant print tho

If you’re gonna wear them it really isn’t that noticeable on feet. I threw my shock drop pair on instantly and didn’t even care how bad they were. Once I got other pairs I compared them and while they’re awful (in comparison), I couldn’t care less.

If you’re gonna wear them it really isn’t that noticeable on feet. I threw my shock drop pair on instantly and didn’t even care how bad they were. Once I got other pairs I compared them and while they’re awful (in comparison), I couldn’t care less.
Facts. Got 3 pairs all LN3s and they were fine to me. My guy got a "mismatched" pair and on feet you literally can't tell. You have to be holding it in hand to see. If they are legit and you got them for retail or a good price that works for you that's all that matters

Facts. Got 3 pairs all LN3s and they were fine to me. My guy got a "mismatched" pair and on feet you literally can't tell. You have to be holding it in hand to see. If they are legit and you got them for retail or a good price that works for you that's all that matters

All the pairs I had in hand for me and others had varying prints *pause* and I told them I’m not sifting through them and taking 15 pics, what they get is what they get since it’s all retail love. My work pair has the darker colored lines and the medial side is way off between the two shoes but it is what it is, they’re getting rocked regardless. Most complaining about them are just staring at them before they go sit in the closet for years

All the pairs I had in hand for me and others had varying prints *pause* and I told them I’m not sifting through them and taking 15 pics, what they get is what they get since it’s all retail love. My work pair has the darker colored lines and the medial side is way off between the two shoes but it is what it is, they’re getting rocked regardless. Most complaining about them are just staring at them before they go sit in the closet for years
Facts. Don't get me wrong, I want quality and consistency but when you actually wear your kicks you don't trip over that stuff. Especially of it's a retail W

I appreciate you guys making such a valiant effort toward making this thread as epic as the L&F thread. I don't appreciate how you seem to have suddenly stopped $#@!-talking each other and have gone back to the shoes.

:rofl:
f6yniz45b0351.jpg

I looked at his thumbnail and he might beat me up 🤣. I never run from smoke, but I'm also wise 🤣. But naw foreal, this the internet and it's all for fun. I take nothing personal round here. I'd like to believe that despite our differences we all decent dudes in here

Ma kept me in forces and Js as a kid... Y'all boys been through it all I see. As for lugz, as a kid I always thought they looked good. Never had em tho

Back
Top Bottom