Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I just have a cheap one. It cleans soles great but the only warning I’d give you is that it’s handheld and there’s no way to use it without having your thumb pressing the button down. So with the hose brush connected to scrub the soles you have to have the shoe secured or it becomes tough to scrub with both your hands occupied.

The Poulan Pro is the one you might see the professional sneaker cleaning services using in videos. Might be able to catch a BF deal on Wayfair to get one for under $100.
You are a gentleman and a scholar, champ. Appreciate you. I'm a aim for the big boy cleaner. Do it right one time type ish.

*salutes*

i only wear my shoes once or twice a year at this point but I use Jason markk. On the off chance they get real ****ed up, I drop em off at the Jason markk store.

I’ve never went past liquid soap and water

all I do is spot clean and that’s rare

but this is nt where habits multiply

boys cleaning their shoes like a musket

all my shoes look brand new btw

Could never understand why people pay money for Jason Mark’s and other cleaning kits. Just go to the Dollar store and by a brush and some Dawn or Palmolive dishwashing soap. Lol. The “culture” stays getting bamboozled.

The sneakerverse is a strange and magical place lol. We would think that with an obsession as strange as ours, one where basically we regularly log into a support group/Niketalk to engage with fellow addicts 😂.... You would think the idea of whats weird or OD would be a little more lax 🤷🏿‍♂️

I know we all busy grown men in here and 5 minutes can be a lot of time. But it ain't THAT much time. I usually super set my sneaker cleaning with another activity.....throw on a record I've been waiting to listen to and gig with the kids or hand my 3 year old a baby wipe and let her join me in cleaning her shoes and spend some qt with her. Always a good time.

Ain’t cleaned em once since release day :lol:

IMG_3200.jpeg
NGL.....while I wouldn't do this, this reminds me of a lot of my favorite album covers and photographs and music videos from the late 80s-early 90s. I'm always surprised at how worn the kicks were in those iconic moments. Not THAT they wear them but that they captured the moment in something less than a brand new crispy pair. It's something very dope about that to me. These days tags get popped for moments like that. But back then they just wore the kicks they wore, creases and all, and still looked fresh AF

What’s the opinion on these vs the Amm3? Sold my AMM bc it was too big, but wondering if I should recop my size seven tho I got 2 WC3s. Help me make a decision yall

the reimagined pair is looser fitting than the amm pair for me in the same size.
but not enough to change sizes. I changed to a thicker insole and it feels perfect

Could never understand why people pay money for Jason Mark’s and other cleaning kits. Just go to the Dollar store and by a brush and some Dawn or Palmolive dishwashing soap. Lol. The “culture” stays getting bamboozled.

Convenience. I don’t use jason mark but I bought a reshovinator kit like 3-4 years ago on sale when I was restoring some shoes that I still use today and will probably have enough to last me 3-4 more years. came with 3 different brushes, shoe laundry detergent, shoe trees, and and some other stuff.

I’m not saying I couldn’t assemble a kit myself, and dilute dish soap to the perfect consistency, but there’s value to me in all that already being done and shipped to my house. Plus I’ve ruined enough suede and nubuck shoes growing up trying to clean them with dish soap that I’m good with working with something that just works without having to think.

There’s no glory in being cheap to use Dawn on your shoes. It’s almost like there’s formulas that work specifically for shoes and cost you as much as a bottle of dawn

There’s no glory in being cheap to use Dawn on your shoes. It’s almost like there’s formulas that work specifically for shoes and cost you as much as a bottle of dawn

Yes. I remember when Jason markk first came out I got some specifically to see if it would ruin some of my kicks so I went ham with it on some random pairs and was pleasantly surprised. Also you can wipe it off without rinsing and it will leave no residue or stains. Try that with whatever you got under your kitchen sink, u will potentially ruin some shoes.

Yes. I remember when Jason markk first came out I got some specifically to see if it would ruin some of my kicks so I went ham with it on some random pairs and was pleasantly surprised. Also you can wipe it off without rinsing and it will leave no residue or stains. Try that with whatever you got under your kitchen sink, u will potentially ruin some shoes.
I think for some people anything aimed at sneakerheads is snake oil or something. But yeah you can ruin suede, even leather and rubber with the wrong cleaning products. Like rubbing alcohol isn’t something I’d clean my shoes with, but I see it listed here.

JM, Crep, and Reshoevn8r all have plenty of videos out there showing how to clean different materials, different brush types, etc that are not going to harm your shoes while getting them fresh.

It’s a bottle or two a year for most people and for 20-30 bucks you can safely retain and add value to your kicks without using dish soap.

And not to sound like a clean freak but I think sometimes people forget what their shoes come in contact with. There’s urine, feces, animal bacteria, all kinds of gross stuff in bathrooms, sidewalks, puddles, you name it. Sometimes dirt on soles or midsoles that is left for months ends up breeding mold into polyurethane and porous rubber, and visually it’s hard to see the difference.

But if you store a shoe like that you have small amounts of mold in your storage room and potentially impacting the air quality of your entire collection. It’s gross to me.

Alcohol has been my secret weapon for years. I've done some incredible things with it. Definitely gotta be careful. It's also saved me on some StockX and GOAT sales when I occasionally find a random blemish that soap and water won't fix.
I guess that makes sense if you’re using it to remove a tough glue stain. Had some nasty ones that definitely took work to get rid of

Back
Top Bottom