Jordan iii release

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

These things won't even sell out that fast. Ain't no little kids, grown 30 year old Jordan retiree's or little girlies after these. They'll be around. Some of y'all panic for nothing lol.

exactly.  i want them, but i'm not stressing them.

Originally Posted by zyr12

$1,000

Real talk bruh.

roll.gif

Well considering the black pair is dropping in December, you'll probably be able to pick up the whitee/cement pair later in the year for below retail DS

Well considering the black pair is dropping in December, you'll probably be able to pick up the whitee/cement pair later in the year for below retail DS

laugh.gif
dont sleep on the old heads, u will b surprised who u will see on release day...

laugh.gif
dont sleep on the old heads, u will b surprised who u will see on release day...

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

These things won't even sell out that fast. Ain't no little kids, grown 30 year old Jordan retiree's or little girlies after these. They'll be around. Some of y'all panic for nothing lol.

No stress because everyone is stressing already about the Concords
wink.gif

I think these will sit awhile because everyone is saving up big money to pick up as many Concords as they can in December.

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

No stress because everyone is stressing already about the Concords
wink.gif

I think these will sit awhile because everyone is saving up big money to pick up as many Concords as they can in December.

^lol at the concords things. Anyone who saving for concords now better be copping 10+ pairs

^lol at the concords things. Anyone who saving for concords now better be copping 10+ pairs

Back
Top Bottom