Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Any takers. Not me.
IMG_0524.png

Before Feb 17 comes I just wanna salute to all of the day 1 supporters of this reimagined 4, and who gave them an open mind despite the OG detail being changed from jump. All the people who have made the Turn and are now on board, salute to yall too cause it would be corny to gatekeep whose an initial liker of a shoe.
500k produced, let us all secure a pair with ease & non-over the top payment if resale is the option. 🔥:emoji_fire:

Not easy, but I’m guessing same level as reimagined 3s
Imo, These will sit for a few hours at the minimum. Probably be dried up by Sunday morning but they definitely not selling out immediately. All those pairs on eBay are priced based off the 2019 resale prices which is crazy.

Imo, These will sit for a few hours at the minimum. Probably be dried up by Sunday morning but they definitely not selling out immediately. All those pairs on eBay are priced based off the 2019 resale prices which is crazy.
I agree with this right here, 10000%. They won't sell out instantly, but within a few days 90% of sizes will be gone. These should be easy for me to score in Australia. I've hit so many hype pairs here in the past 2 years that were hard AF to hit on, these will be a breeze. I want 2 pairs too. I have NO desire for the MB 4s at all.

Back
Top Bottom