Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Guzzle that Nike gas or leave the thread forever. It's an interesting take for sure. Would have been more interesting when I was 13.

The funny thing is all I said is it's not normal to call people liars when they say they aren't buying something. Where else do you do this stuff? And how often do you get slapped upside the head doing it?

Like I said before, some dudes just don't like to read other people pointing out issues with a product they are about to send hundreds of dollars on.
Yep, and let's be honest there's a lot of insecure people obsessed with style, sneakers, etc. Comes with the territory. I always try to keep in mind that there's guys with doctorates on here and guys who couldn't even be bothered to take the GED, so you won't get far trying to hash it out with a lot of dudes. Especially the ones that only wear J's.

I apologize I came in to see if any new pics had dropped that might show them in a better light. Upon seeing pics in this thread I felt I had to voice my displeasure since JB is ruining a classic :lol:
Have no fear! They’ll crank out another classic 4 that will divide everyone all over again! 😂

You can set your watch by how these threads go from start to finish. We can all agree that we are all passionate about sneakers. There’s no denying that.

IMG_6639.jpeg

There’s an entire thread dedicated to how trash some plaid 5s are. And they’re kids. None of us can wear them. But I’m not mad at it at all. This is literally the place for that. All opinions on kicks should be welcomed here. If you don’t like it keep it moving why address it

The funny thing about all of this complaining about a shoe thats actually good looking shoe. (official pictures will definitely show us that). Is that the majority of people complaining about these, are going to automatically buy the militaries no matter how the shape looks. Because it will be improvements to them, and they're going to have Nike Air on them. So those are going to fly no matter what anybody's opinions about them are.

2019,s Black/Cements 4,s were kind of trash to me once I got them in hand. Nothing about them were impressive as far as shape goes. I liked the Nike Air and the Materials some what, but the shape, along with how they aged over time after wear wasn't impressive at all to me. I think that im a like these more than the 2019,s. Im thinking that im a like the leather way more, especially with how theyll look after wearing them. Seeing how they crease in comparison to the 2019,s will show me alot about these. But we all have opinions, so nobody should take anything that personal on here.

Like I said before, some dudes just don't like to read other people pointing out issues with a product they are about to send hundreds of dollars on.
That’s all it is, people on here get offended when you don’t like the same shoes as them :lol:

Regular Niketalk behavior, as is people turning and copping a shoe they were previously bashing. I see both sides tbh.

I’ve had 89s, 99s, and I will be trying for these. I didn’t get the 2019s because I wasn’t impressed with them and I still had my 99s sole swapped pair to wear.

They started cracking this year so I’m bridging the gap with these. Hopefully they will drop an accurate version of the first Jordan I fell in love with before I’m dead or in jail.

seems like I’m in the minority, I love the way they look.

Might actually be better than the nubuck.

Honestly if you can accept the materials on the 2019 in my opinion you should be able to accept the leather on these. Neither of the editions are OG in my eyes.

I never had the 2019s. Was pretty much out of sneakers at that point (at least Js)

I had the version before that (jump man) think it was 2012? And the 99s.

So I got nothing recent to compare to. Just think they look good.

Back
Top Bottom