Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

IMG_6624.jpeg

Not sure if mentioned yet but fakes have been produced now. They suck at the moment but just be ware incase you want to purchase early.
Apparently all these pairs that keep getting posted are fakes. Still waiting on pics of a pair with SB shape.

Don’t forget the ones that cop for “trade bait” or “just to see if they could cop on the app.”
“Didn’t really want these, but I had leftover gift cards at FL”

“Didn’t really want these, but I somehow got EA on the app”

“Didn’t really want these, but my girl wanted a pair for Valentine’s Day and she wanted us to match”

Only way I was gonna even consider these with leather was if they had the sb shape. And that’s consider. I’m fine without these. Every pic posted has been extremely ugly

Pages of guys saying everyone will turn back to cop. Kinda strange. I'm not buying this shoe. Will stay steadfast on that. Whatever tiny variation a new photo shows, we know what it looks like and it ain't for me.

No stranger than pages of people coming into a thread to declare they aren’t interested in the product the thread is about.
There's nothing strange about participating in a thread and not buying that shoe. This is a forum to discuss shoes. I don't know how more obvious that could be to anyone.

I love the Bred IV. I love IV's. So I'll post. Or I'll leave. But there's nothing the least bit "strange" about that.

There's nothing strange about participating in a thread and not buying that shoe. This is a forum to discuss shoes. I don't know how more obvious that could be to anyone.

I love the Bred IV. I love IV's. So I'll post. Or I'll leave. But there's nothing the least bit "strange" about that.

The irony...back to the thread tho!

Exactly. You can NOT like them…I CAN like them and people can comment that people will turn because, well it always happens. Not everyone turns but plenty do. None of it is strange.

Not even kinda strange.

Exactly. You can NOT like them…I CAN like them and people can comment that people will turn because, well it always happens. Not everyone turns but plenty do. None of it is strange.

Not even kinda strange.
Hahahaha my man! A handful of people in a NT thread will turn at most. That's always been exaggerated. I said nothing about whether anyone can like a shoe LOL It's the basic lack of respect like dudes are lying when people call them out.

I think this is a garbage shoe, why would I lie and go out and buy it? Again, can't think of any other forums where people call each other liars repeatedly for sitting out on buying an item.

It’s strange behaviour to hang out in a thread about a shoe you don’t like for months on end. I mean, sure it’s a message forum, and you’re free to discuss the topic at hand. But personally, I got better things to do than to talk about shoes I don’t like. Lol

You got better things to do like judging people for posting their opinions. I always love that take. You wouldn’t even address it if you really didn’t care. Strange behavior indeed

I’m here because I LIKE the shoes. Don’t know why you’re here, other than to moan and complain. Lol

Blk/red 4 is one of my favorite Jordan’s just like a lot of us in here. So it’s extremely disappointing when they ruin one of your favorite shoes. So I’m gonna voice my grievances. If I was in some trash *** thread like the grape 6 or something you might have a point. Nice try tho

Back
Top Bottom